paladin
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by paladin »

i am willing to wait, i am flexable
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

yeah ill wait - the weathers only gonna get better !
Jono
Mechanic

Post by Jono »

yeah ive seen him too, but i dont know him... i think hes around Civic belconnen area...

i saw another grey/silver Fto GR(mags,Exhaust) in belconnen today whos that?
Jono
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Man... Thanks guys! :D

I felt like following the yellow fto and yelling about the cruise to him 8)
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

So, the cruise... let's say the Saturday 16th of October...

My gf talked to the guy who owns the pale yellow fto with glitter in the paint (at the computer fair), he said he's selling it, trying to get 24k... it's pretty nice except the glitter, got a sunroof... :wink:

He said he knows about the club, and is a member, but he's not actively participating :evil:

That's something we need to change... grr... so many ppl like that...
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

if its the 16th you're going to have to count me out...
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

So would you make it on the 17th then? the Sunday? What is it with you and Saturdays :roll:
TheSentry
Grease Monkey

Post by TheSentry »

Boris wrote:Sorry guys, I will be busy on the 10th, just been told by my girlfried that she told me about a thing on the 10th, but she didn't write it down in my calendar! *sight* :oops:
She taking u to Bathurst? :lol:
[img]http://users.bigpond.net.au/sentry/sig.jpg[/img]
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

TheSentry wrote:She taking u to Bathurst? :lol:
Yeah good one... I wish... man... it will b like "Honey, I hear there is this great hotel in Bathrust, would you like a romantic weekend on the 10th?" :lol:

LOL, nah, my gf is cool... <3 :oops:
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

Boris wrote:So would you make it on the 17th then? the Sunday? What is it with you and Saturdays :roll:
sailing :)
i race every saturday year round and at the moment we're trying to qualify for the world championships...
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Date: Sunday 17th of October

:D
DMX_bass
Apprentice

Post by DMX_bass »

i will be in canberra for the next few weeks, possibly months. umm do i have to have an fto though? :cry:
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

will be in canberra for the next few weeks, possibly months. umm do i have to have an fto though?
What do you drive?
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Greetings from the SLOW, SLACK ASS ACT CO-ORDINATOR :twisted:

I would like to appologise for being MIA for so long but as a few of you guys know I have had major PC problems over the last couple of weeks and I have also been working long hours upgrading the computer systems for the god damn Department of Immigration, so I haven't had the time or means to spam the sh*t out of the forums :twisted:

Boris to answer your question no my car isn't fixed yet ...I know I'm a slack ass but money is still a bit tight at the moment so it's gonna take time. I am interested in the cruz however as long as someone doesn't mind being a taxi for me 8O

So we have more ACT members... Thats what I want to hear...

Cheers,
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Hey Robb, good to hear from you matey... will be good to see you at the cruise... got a proposition 4 you :wink:

I think we will work out the attendees mid-week... so yeah... weather is looking good so far for Sunday :roll:

Any of you NSW guys looking at coming down?
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

robb, ill give you a lift, my car should be ready friday!

on the day ill have a very interesting modification surprise or two to show you guys :D one more itneresting then the other :twisted: youll have to come to see *motivates*
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

paladin wrote:on the day ill have a very interesting modification surprise or two to show you guys :D one more itneresting then the other :twisted: youll have to come to see *motivates*
Oooo..... better not be a mega rice factor involved :lol:

So who's coming ppl?

Dave: Yes
Boris: Yes
Robb: Yes, providing a lift.

:wink:
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

ones rice the other isnt :P thats all i will say
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Boris wrote: Meet somewhere in the middle of Canbera, have a brief chat, hello, then proceed down to the Cotter, via Uriarra.

This road is pretty good, and is a base for some of my testing / bonding with my car, it has very nice corners, and also a long straigh, which never get's policed. Not that we are going to speed. :roll:

After the nice drive which will take about 30 minutes we stop at the Cotter, which is a nice BBQ Area with ample parking and electric BBQ's, we can either fry up some snags, or just have finger food.

Another Possible addition:
After the BBQ we drive to the NASA Deep Space Communication Complex, for a photo shoot. This should be in the afternoon with good lighting. The background will consist of a number of giant deep space sattelite dishes, the largest one 70m in diameter.

:arrow: http://www.cdscc.nasa.gov/Pages/pg02_antennas.html
This sounds like a great drive! I'll be up for it. Dunno about the rest cos I dunno where it is and I'll need to head back to Sydney at some point too. But yeah, count me in for sure!
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

AJ wrote:This sounds like a great drive! I'll be up for it. Dunno about the rest cos I dunno where it is and I'll need to head back to Sydney at some point too. But yeah, count me in for sure!
Cool, well, i'll put some maps up in the next day. Man, I feel bad, cos like u gotta drive 3hr to get to Canberra 1st :?

Weather atm... possible showers Thursday & Friday.... to early to tell for the weekend :?