little help

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

paladin
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

little help

Post by paladin »

As you guys know i got t boned, and now hte insurance is cleared (NOT AT FAULT SUCK IT DOWN!) i needh elp with pickign a repairer!

becuase its nrma i am a bit limmited

http://www.mynrma.com.au/approved_repai ... d_reg1.asp

any ideas ? :(

i dont like/ haven't herd of most of them
Jono
Mechanic

Post by Jono »

hey paladin,

my freinds uncle is a repairer.,.. ill try and get his buisness name for you.. .if it matches the list.. goodo :)

This guy is meant to be a perfectionist...
Jono
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

Dave - WTF?
If its not your fault, dont young and cool stipulate that you can choose your repairer?!!
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Well, can't really suggest as i only had to deal with 3...

Don't take is to the ones near Car Lovers, The ones just behind Sportsmans wearhouse I hear are pretty decent... but the last few times i have dealt with "Bars Fix Cars" in Mitchell, but i have no idea if they do imports...

Both those 3 that I mentioned are part of the NRMA. Best bet is Bars, if they do FTO's...

My 2 cents.
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

Grant, the NRMA admitted it which means i dont have to make a claim with my insurance!! (saves me 2k and premiums)

Brois, thanks, my brother said bar was the best bet too, but i am really looking for a 3rd party (ie your self) to say so too! :D
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

paladin wrote:Brois, thanks, my brother said bar was the best bet too, but i am really looking for a 3rd party (ie your self) to say so too! :D
If Bars do fto's then that would be really good, I havent dealt with such a good place before, they are extremely quick & punctual. They have won many awards for it, but like I said they might not do fto's :(

Like some other companies take your car for 2 weeks, the one near car lovers who i've had a number of arguments with had my car for 2 months! And afterwards I had to take it back twice cos they did such a crap job. :|
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

Dave- That doesnt make sense. So because she was insured with NRMA, you have to obide by NRMAs guidelines?

Example: She was insured by ScrewYou Pty Ltd Insurance Company, and there policy was that you can only get your car repaired by "we-repairshit panel beaters pty ltd" - you would be stuffed.

I thought all it means is that you still make a claim with Y&C but you dont pay an excess or anything and your no claim is not affected cause its not your fault???

Cause like i said before - Craig Hall.
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

Grant, i could get it nomiated, but i would have to fork out 2k and THEN wait a few weeks longer for the insuance companies to winge

as it is nrma has said she was at fault so its jsut easyer + the places i want are booked/ dont do FTO's :/