storms

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

EURO
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

storms

Post by EURO »

How full on was saturday??? Hope no ones car was out in it! I managed to get under a tree but I thought my windows were going to get smashed!!!

out of interest my mates legnum was out in bayswater - has small dints all over the bonnet, roof and boot - he said insurance will cover him but surely that will cost a bomb for the insurance comp? do you think they will replace parts or just try and bang out the dints?
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7505/picture010sn8.jpg
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Didnt hear about it. Was it hail? If so, probably a write off
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

It was weird, seemed to avoid some suburbs completely, like mine (Bentleigh), but just a few kilometres away in Chadstone there seemed to be a lot of damage, Chadstone Shopping Centre was flooded.
LED ALL the things.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

yeah it was hail..... like golf balls!!!! have a look on heraldsun for some pics and vids - i have never seen anything like it...

his car isnt that visible with damage but their are maybe 10 small dents on the roof and another 10 on the boot and bonnet.... wouldnt see them at first glance but if you look closely they are there...

yeah supplanter I was driving out of chadstone as it hit..... it was crazy. people pulled over all over the sides of the roads looking for cover... it was actually scary in the car.....
I drove down malvern road, and the whole football oval was flooded and car was rushed past my car and halfway up my wheel... and this all happened in twenty min of rain.......

apparently some kids had bruises and cuts all over their arms from the hail.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

EURO wrote:his car isnt that visible with damage but their are maybe 10 small dents on the roof and another 10 on the boot and bonnet.... wouldnt see them at first glance but if you look closely they are there...
oh forget what i first said then. I would say they they will just get the paintless dent removal guys out to fix it
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

LED ALL the things.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

well - for an update his car was written off!
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

What the he'll that sucks for your mate I am guessing because of the dents in the roof.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

hes actually really happy as he was close to selling it..... got paid out an agreed value and was able to take the car home for a few days after it being written off..... you can imagine what this allowed him to do!
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

Mmm their is a motor for anybody wanting to go 6a13 lol. What parts he taking off man haha