hi victoria!!! xoxo

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by khunjeng »

Nacho wrote:Hey Mell.......how you doin? Who's *~delightful!~*? 8O I'm really confused.........but not about that..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey Joel nice party last night...heheh what u get up to in the end???
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Well after you left a group of 8 people turned up at around 11:30~midnight and then another group of 5 people turned up around 2ish.

One of my friends from work just decided to have a bit of fun in one of the bedrooms with some guy and forgot to close the blinds so gave us all a good show on the balcony. Wish my camera didn't run out of batteries.

I passed out around 3ish and got woken up when more people turned up after being out. And I walked out of my room to get a drink and another one of my friends was having sex on the couch with another one of my friends and ended up staying the night.

All up 7 people stayed the night and we all felt like sh*t this morning. :evil:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

sh*t i was going to call you and wish you a happy b'day bro and also let you know i can't make it. But f**king driving all night up and down fixing people's computer for emergency. :roll:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

damn u victorian state of post whorers!! this is gibberish corner material :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Are you jealous? If so, why don't i delete half of your posts, so you can feel better as you can whore all over again :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

FTO338 wrote:Are you jealous? If so, why don't i delete half of your posts, so you can feel better as you can whore all over again :twisted:
Or better yet, edit them :twisted:
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nacho wrote:Well after you left a group of 8 people turned up at around 11:30~midnight and then another group of 5 people turned up around 2ish.

One of my friends from work just decided to have a bit of fun in one of the bedrooms with some guy and forgot to close the blinds so gave us all a good show on the balcony. Wish my camera didn't run out of batteries.

I passed out around 3ish and got woken up when more people turned up after being out. And I walked out of my room to get a drink and another one of my friends was having sex on the couch with another one of my friends and ended up staying the night.

All up 7 people stayed the night and we all felt like sh*t this morning. :evil:
lol nice one...it was shaping up to be a good night. I was already in trouble and throught i would go home early so i could do stuff on Sunday...and yes, the car is wax'd up now...heheh
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Yeah it's a shame you guys left earlyish. But thank you for keeping Nikki company coz I had everyone else to entertain. Hope you had a good time there Nikki.....it was lovely to meet you. Hope these gentlemen were nice to you when they gave you a lift home. :D
Nikki
Apprentice

Post by Nikki »

yeah thanx for that guys. i was so fuked from joels red wine but it was good wine. i wish i would have stayed later coz it sounds like it got pretty wild as the night went on. it was so tempting to just grab a guy there coz there were 3 bedrooms. but i don't know if i can do the rebound thing. :? very tempting though
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nikki wrote:yeah thanx for that guys. i was so fuked from joels red wine but it was good wine. i wish i would have stayed later coz it sounds like it got pretty wild as the night went on. it was so tempting to just grab a guy there coz there were 3 bedrooms. but i don't know if i can do the rebound thing. :? very tempting though
yeah was good...the $50 burgers were tops!
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Hahaha.........well just remember that the reason I was not wearing a shirt the whole night was kinda because of those burgers. LOL :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Supplanter wrote:
FTO338 wrote:Are you jealous? If so, why don't i delete half of your posts, so you can feel better as you can whore all over again :twisted:
Or better yet, edit them :twisted:
u cruel bastards! :x

Nacho wrote:Hahaha.........well just remember that the reason I was not wearing a shirt the whole night was kinda because of those burgers. LOL :lol:
lol wtf?? nikki was walkin arnd with her shirt off what the hell is goin went on at that party rofl
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Nikki
Apprentice

Post by Nikki »

no that wasnt me silly! that was joel before he put on his candy bra. i had to have a lick. i have a good photo of it though.

sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

o i just noticed it was Nacho not Nikki that wrote that comment i posted on.. damn i gotta read shiet properly before i comment on it :oops:
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

That's cool man! I'm like that as well..........sometimes I only hear what I wanna hear. :lol:
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

That pic is wroung in so many diffrent ways
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Humour me.......in what ways? I'm just curious.....
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Nacho wrote:Humour me.......in what ways? I'm just curious.....
Well that is definitely a B cup bra and you are only an A cup at best :roll:
LED ALL the things.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

yes and those females should be bending down around waist height, dunno what they're doing all the way up there :roll:
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

probly want to suck on his a cup tits lol