hi victoria!!! xoxo

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by SILVERFISH »

Nacho wrote:So does it hurt when you get hit? Does it leave bruises?
:wink: you could always get nikki to massage any sore spots

* nacho thinks to himself "i sure hope i get hit in the crotch" *

:lol:
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Nacho wrote:So does it hurt when you get hit? Does it leave bruises?
well yea it definately leaves plenty of bruises and it sure does hurt.
Just wear jeans (don't wear shorts whatever you do) and you'll be alrite.
make sure u have gloves though, cos if you get hit on the back of your hand or one of your fingers, it'll break the skin and start bleeding, gloves help a lot :wink:

as far as getting shot in the nuts goes, wear jeans and u'll be fine!
plus make sure u get the pack that gives u the vest that helps a lot too :P

and wear a hat lol.. (u'll obviously have to wear it backwards).
one time i was in this map where one team is inside this hut thing and the other team has to shoot everybody inside and we just try to survive for as long as possible, i was crouchin down and some genious stuck his gun over the wall on top of my head and sprayed like 10 shots.. i had plenty of lumps after that and damn.. that hurt for a while lol
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Nikki
Apprentice

Post by Nikki »

now i'm scared :oops: how think are the vests and do they cover the chest area well? :wink:

and no offence nacho but isn't the guy meant to give the girl a massage?
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I could if you really wanted me to but I don't trust myself doing that.........especially with you. :wink:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Yep the vest covers your chest area, the only parts that are always vulnerable will be your neck, if you get shot in the neck, it fukin kills and leaves a big bruise, and I havn't seen many girls go, some of them take it well, some of them cry and give up lol (sorry don't mean to discourage you, just telling you what I've seen)
done worry, just camp at the back and you won't get shot (unless everybody else gets hammered and your the last one left since u hid at the back the whole time, then god have mercy on you :twisted: )
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

no need to wear jeans, just wear shorts! coz they give u overalls, and if u wear jeans underneath, it gets VERY sweaty as u'll be running around heaps!

to protect you crotch, wear a box! it saved my balls! i still got the stain of the paint on my box lol
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Nikki what would help you is crab a guy tie your self to the back of him and follow him around and use him as a human shield and watch him take all the pain it will work well for ya :wink: . Ow and sublime i dont need any training i know how to shoot ive been shooting since i was 10 so watch yo back. :P
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jakey106 wrote:Nikki what would help you is crab a guy tie your self to the back of him and follow him around and use him as a human shield and watch him take all the pain it will work well for ya :wink: . Ow and sublime i dont need any training i know how to shoot ive been shooting since i was 10 so watch yo back. :P
I don't know what kinda "shooting" you been doing and what sort of "targets" you've been using, so I'll make sure to watch my back!! (too bad I'm not going haha)

AND as for the wearing shorts and overalls, obviously they give you overalls!! but they're thin and dont provide much protection, that's why you wear jeans underneath BUT if your going on a hot day then you'll probably have to wear shorts, which will give u a hell of a lot more bruises on your legs, but just take it like a man!!
apart form you damn little sissies, just live with it :P

I got this one friend, the first time he went he wore a freakin woolen jumper so he doesnt get bruises.. it's funny when he got shot twice in the next though ahahah
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

jakey106 wrote:Nikki what would help you is crab a guy tie your self to the back of him and follow him around and use him as a human shield
:wink: i was gonna suggest to tie her up...
but it had nuthin to do with paintball :lol:
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
chelly
Grease Monkey

Post by chelly »

Hi Nikki :D
Jus thought i'd keep the girl numbers up in your thread!!
Nikki
Apprentice

Post by Nikki »

thanx hun its all under control........if you haven't already read vic are planning a duel with nsw in paintball in about a month. should be a fun weekend! :wink:
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

yeah finally a few girls join the forum when i sell my FTO :roll:
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

FTOluv wrote:yeah finally a few girls join the forum when i sell my FTO :roll:
:lol: and your car's new owner takes your roll as the vic forum pimp :lol:
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

FTOluv wrote:yeah finally a few girls join the forum when i sell my FTO :roll:
Doesnt that normally suggest somthing :wink:
Damn u sublime i was looking forward for a bit of target practise :P
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Nikki wrote:thanx hun its all under control........if you haven't already read vic are planning a duel with nsw in paintball in about a month. should be a fun weekend! :wink:
lol wouldn call it much of a duel, there's like one guy from nsw going (i think??) prolli cos its a 8 hr drive for us people at syd :x )
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I didn't realise it was that far a drive. Well if any of you guys can make it we are staying there for 2 nights for anyone who can make it there on the friday. I'm considering having the friday off and cruise up there friday and just chill out before Saturday.
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

and your car's new owner takes your roll as the vic forum pimp
hehe, at least my car was handed down from one pimp to another :lol:
im always be the orginal Mack Daddy 8)
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

This is sadder than that video of that kid beating off over World or Warcraft

i feel sorry for whichever 1 of you made "nikki" up :D

yes i am still alive people
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Hey Schumie where you been mate?

Made Nikki up? We played tennis with her last week man!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah i met her the other night with Chris and Joel at the "pub" cruise.

What Chris did that night are not for kids in this forum :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.