Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Bonfire 2012

Post by Taz »

Hey guys,
It has come to my attention that i will be swapping out numerous things to many different people at the bonfire, and wondered if anyone else needs anything from/tp Dwayne or Ben etc etc
I will be coming back with a different bonnet, fenders (hopefully if the group buy goes ahead), seats, a few interior panels and a few other small things that will be in my back seat.
IF anyone does need something off someone that will be there but doesnt want to cop shipping let me know and ill see how much room i have to cart it all back.
Hope to see you down there anyway ;)
Cheers
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re: Bonfire 2012

Post by Kustom »

Fenders won't be ready by then.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

So much enthusiasm for your first bonfire :lol:

Soon enough you'll learn a very important FTO life lesson... and that is to do f*ck all work on your or anybody elses car at the bonfire.
Brendon (bass_twitch) found this out last time & ended up having to stay an extra night after electrical gremlins surfaced while trying to swap out a dash :lol:

Further more, I'll be bringing a keg & forcing beer down your throat in the am, so the quality of your work also suffers :lol:
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

this bonfire sounds awesome, but 1 cant get work off probably, 2 dont know any of you guys really (so its quite random) 3 i dno much about cars 4 i dont drink lol
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Post by bass_twitch »

Bennoz wrote:So much enthusiasm for your first bonfire :lol:

Soon enough you'll learn a very important FTO life lesson... and that is to do f*ck all work on your or anybody elses car at the bonfire.
Brendon (bass_twitch) found this out last time & ended up having to stay an extra night after electrical gremlins surfaced while trying to swap out a dash :lol:

Further more, I'll be bringing a keg & forcing beer down your throat in the am, so the quality of your work also suffers :lol:
Sure did! I learnt my lesson good! :lol:
Luckily Dwayne was more than hospitable, and I am so grateful for his help and patience :) he is a truly awesome man
Taz, I learnt that it should be fine to do simple half hour type jobs, just nothing bigger! :lol:
Ps, Bennoz you still owe me that joyride!!
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

You guys misunderstood me lol. I'm talking about being a mule not doing any work haha screw that
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!