Bonfire Trailer

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Bonfire Trailer

Post by Taz »

So it has come to my attention that quite a few people would be keen if a trailer was heading down to the bonfire and back.
I know i need seats taken down and a few people want things taken back up (wasnt someone wanting an engine off dwayne back up here?)
So my question is - is anyone taking a trailer-capable car down to the bonfire? Im sure if the people who wanted to use it chipped in a bit for fuel/hire (if no-one has one) it would be minimal to get down and back up and have the benefit of stocking up off dwayne :lol:
Could fit few sets of rims, engine parts etc etc and since a good chunk of the clubs active members will be there it will be a very good trading point between qld and nsw without horrible shipping costs.

Who's in?
Who wants to donate a car and trailer and get free fuel to the bonfire?
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Re: Bonfire Trailer

Post by bass_twitch »

Taz wrote:So it has come to my attention that quite a few people would be keen if a trailer was heading down to the bonfire and back.
I know i need seats taken down and a few people want things taken back up (wasnt someone wanting an engine off dwayne back up here?)
So my question is - is anyone taking a trailer-capable car down to the bonfire? Im sure if the people who wanted to use it chipped in a bit for fuel/hire (if no-one has one) it would be minimal to get down and back up and have the benefit of stocking up off dwayne :lol:
Could fit few sets of rims, engine parts etc etc and since a good chunk of the clubs active members will be there it will be a very good trading point between qld and nsw without horrible shipping costs.

Who's in?
Who wants to donate a car and trailer and get free fuel to the bonfire?
If we meet up and trade on your way down, can I chuck a set of 4 rims on the trailer too (to give to Dwayne) - provided there's room?
dstocks
National Vice President

Re: Bonfire Trailer

Post by dstocks »

If we meet up and trade on your way down, can I chuck a set of 4 rims on the trailer too (to give to Dwayne) - provided there's room?
At this stage im looking at being in blackheath (blue mountains) weekend after next. Thats not far from you is it....... May be able to fit them in there.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you