DIY day, Wynnum, Brisbane

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

DIY day, Wynnum, Brisbane

Post by Taz »

Hey guys, now have a proper house and garage i can do work on cars and a huge lawn/back yard etc etc and have been meaning to hold a DIY day as of late.
Will be next saturday 5th May at this stage.
I live in Wynnum West, not far from the gateway bridge and have ample space on the driveway/garage/carport and lawn to accomodate say 6 fto's. (plus many many parks right accross the street on the grass (not on top of a kerb :D )
Need to do a few minor things myself and know a few of you who need a good kick up the backside to get some things done *cough Andrew cough* but yea, let us know if you can possibly make it etc
I have every tool to do any job, a compressor with all attachments, oil pans, hydraulic jack axle stands etc

Hope to see a few of you there 8)
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Taz
Oldtimer

Re: DIY day, Wynnum, Brisbane

Post by Taz »

Got a few things i need to do tomorrow so if anyone is keen for a mini day let us know ill be home all day
Kablaamo
Grease Monkey

Post by Kablaamo »

Hey im missed that one but im always keen beans for DIY days.. have one coming up soon?
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Possibly, at the moment most of the brissy boys are busy or out of action.
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

Taz wrote:Possibly, at the moment most of the brissy boys are busy or out of action.
yea im out for atleast 4 weeks until my licenses is back, and i need to re-rego my fto too :(
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
Kablaamo
Grease Monkey

Post by Kablaamo »

Ah true.. well that sucks D:
Taiwo
Mechanic

Post by Taiwo »

DIY day soon anyone?
ImageImage
"Is that a supra???".
"What's a Mitsubishi FTO?"
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Im keen but again, numbers.
The active members that would be able to make it are Matt (silvergpx) Phitec (when he gets his licence back in a few months) kablaamo and you, possibly a few others that arent very active at all :(
This is why we need a good QLD co-ordinator, get the QLD ball rolling, would love to get DIY days/track days/cruises etc happening but lack of co-ordination/active members :cry:
Will try again soon when i have my sh*t together - hopefully we will have numbers!
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

Taz wrote:Im keen but again, numbers.
The active members that would be able to make it are Matt (silvergpx) Phitec (when he gets his licence back in a few months) kablaamo and you, possibly a few others that arent very active at all :(
This is why we need a good QLD co-ordinator, get the QLD ball rolling, would love to get DIY days/track days/cruises etc happening but lack of co-ordination/active members :cry:
Will try again soon when i have my sh*t together - hopefully we will have numbers!

weeks bra, i get mine back on 14th, but im in melb for a week then :)
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you