Brisbane May BBBQ

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shadowarrior
Tightarse
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Brisbane May BBBQ

Post by shadowarrior »

I can be there by 9...but that would mean Xena has to meet me by 8.
Would you want to meet me infront of my house Xena? Am 15 mins off the motorway.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Taz wrote:Shenal will be here early to start the gearbox i assume - anytime is fine. Will cook brekky around 830am, let us know if youll be here by then or close to so i can get numbers to cook, lunch will be whenever people start complaining they're hungry :lol:
I don't know when I'll show up, but fairly sure it won't be early enough for 8:30
btw, I need your address
shadowarrior wrote:what time do we have to be at Taz's place....I forgot. It takes around an hour from where I live (Southport, Gold Coast). :\

Will get you a nice and easy exit off the motorway to find me.
whatever time he says, allow up to an hr for him to sleep in :mrgreen: , bring a good book lol

and no Sidds, I'm still holding on to that :P
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
XenaP
Grease Monkey

Post by XenaP »

It 'should' take me about 2 1/2 hours from home to Southport, so allowing for roadworks (of which there is a shitload between here and Ballina) I'd say 3 hours. I don't mind leaving here at 5 ... lots less traffic early in the mornings :)
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

lol fu Yang!!! :P I just fell asleep once...I was actually dreaming that am driving there to meet you guys... and going to sit down have a coffee with some sausage and egg muffins.... :lol:

@Xena, I'll pm you my address. :)
XenaP
Grease Monkey

Post by XenaP »

Be warned ... I have a habit of turning up exactly on time or early :roll: No gen y bad habits for me :P
ash1987
Grease Monkey

Post by ash1987 »

not sure what time ill get there depends on how late i finish work the night before
1998 gpvr aero
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

XenaP wrote:Be warned ... I have a habit of turning up exactly on time or early :roll: No gen y bad habits for me :P
damn!!! :|

I'll be awake....I'll put 3-4 alarms for it! :)
JOA81
Mechanic

Post by JOA81 »

SEEMYFTO wrote:
Shenal wrote:
SEEMYFTO wrote:Does anyone know what the go is with day permits? I'm starting to run out of time getting a roadworthy this week and I'm still waiting on parts... :cry:
What do you still need to get done because I might be able to get you a roadworthy at my work depending on what's still wrong with it
There's nothing wrong with it...it's mechanically perfect. I just need to out the radio facia/surround on, replace the drivers side tail light and put the front bar and skirts on...How much is a roadworthy worth? I'd still have to get the car there right?
About $60-70 and you will have to bring it in I could pick it up in the morning on the way to work or something if that would help ill have see if we have any availabilitys
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Does anyone have an engine crane or something that can lift an engine+box out of a car?

Inb4 a lame hulk comment
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Hulk comment. 8)
Taz wrote:When funds allow
SEEMYFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by SEEMYFTO »

Shenal wrote:
SEEMYFTO wrote:
Shenal wrote:
SEEMYFTO wrote:Does anyone know what the go is with day permits? I'm starting to run out of time getting a roadworthy this week and I'm still waiting on parts... :cry:
What do you still need to get done because I might be able to get you a roadworthy at my work depending on what's still wrong with it
There's nothing wrong with it...it's mechanically perfect. I just need to out the radio facia/surround on, replace the drivers side tail light and put the front bar and skirts on...How much is a roadworthy worth? I'd still have to get the car there right?
About $60-70 and you will have to bring it in I could pick it up in the morning on the way to work or something if that would help ill have see if we have any availabilitys
Sorry for the late reply...I've decided to get my car roadworthy and registered next week when I get paid...kinda sucks cause I really wanted to meet everyone...
Might have to organize another meet n greet in a couple of weeks or at the end of the month on the goldy like "the spit"...
FTO...Making owners mechanics since 1994
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

SEEMYFTO wrote:
Shenal wrote:
SEEMYFTO wrote:
Shenal wrote:
Sorry for the late reply...I've decided to get my car roadworthy and registered next week when I get paid...kinda sucks cause I really wanted to meet everyone...
Might have to organize another meet n greet in a couple of weeks or at the end of the month on the goldy like "the spit"...
Spit is 5 mins from my place. :)
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

You dont have to come in an fto, any car is fine :)
Maybe another member can give you a lift?
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Taz wrote:You dont have to come in an fto, any car is fine :)
Maybe another member can give you a lift?
^ that.

btw, Taz, still need your address mate.
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
SEEMYFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by SEEMYFTO »

If you could pmme your address and or mobile, I'll let you know if/when I make an appearance
FTO...Making owners mechanics since 1994
MOR31
Apprentice

Post by MOR31 »

What time will this kick off?
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

can get here as early as 8am mate, few people will be here that early to start their big list of DIY
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

All those who dont know my address already please txt me on 0406017753 and i will txt back details.
Cheers
Jase726
Grease Monkey

Post by Jase726 »

If only I'd kept an eye on the forum. I'm going to miss another one. I was looking forward to meeting you Taz and discussing a few things I need doing in the future. But alas I'm at work till 5am and then back at 3. Hope the weather holds out and you all have a productive day. :D
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Ah damn :(
Ah well next time :)
If you do want to pop round and have a quick chat though feel free :D