SA Co-ordinator Position Fillled

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jimmy1
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by jimmy1 »

Really nice to have you aboard man. You have contributed heaps so far, keep up the good work. Maybe you will come on a cruise up this way some time we will look after you ;)
TigerFTO
Apprentice

Post by TigerFTO »

hey guys sorry havent been active for ages. been really busy with work and all and getting car back up and running and stuff. when get my licence back in april i will be very active again guys and congrats tim on coordinator
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

TigerFTO wrote:hey guys sorry havent been active for ages. been really busy with work and all and getting car back up and running and stuff. when get my licence back in april i will be very active again guys and congrats tim on coordinator
Hey Mark how you been? Do you need any help getting car running? Im trying to see if we can all get together in April mate, when do you get your license back?
TigerFTO
Apprentice

Post by TigerFTO »

vipfto wrote:
TigerFTO wrote:hey guys sorry havent been active for ages. been really busy with work and all and getting car back up and running and stuff. when get my licence back in april i will be very active again guys and congrats tim on coordinator
Hey Mark how you been? Do you need any help getting car running? Im trying to see if we can all get together in April mate, when do you get your license back?
yeh been really gd thanks mate. May need a hand with the car not sure atm but I'll let u know mate cheers. I should have my licence back on the 12th ish so sometime after that would be great
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Just noticed Tim's title hasnt change bennoz.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

I8A4RE wrote:Just noticed Tim's title hasnt change bennoz.
Haha never noticed that cheers Simon ;)
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

He has a green user name though :scratch:
LED ALL the things.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

My bad. Fixed now :)

2 stage process like everything on the back end of this forum - first add to mod group, then add rank.
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Ive seen like ten new ftos (well not new but ones I havnt seen before) up this way in the past fornight or so...now I just need to hunt them down
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

KatieFTO wrote:Ive seen like ten new ftos (well not new but ones I havnt seen before) up this way in the past fornight or so...now I just need to hunt them down
Yeah i've seen a few and one must live around corner from me but they have all been driing in the other direction havent been able to stop them :roll: