14%

Total votes: 7

vipfto
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

What do you guys want?

Post by vipfto »

Ok so heres a poll to see what you guys want to do
im open to any other suggestions, just want to get some of us together to meet some of you guys
jimmy1
Apprentice

Post by jimmy1 »

Go-karting :D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Pretty damn keen for a dyi day. Havnt got much experience yet...
MCA Garage: http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1242
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

DIY day!!! Teach us oh mighty one! But not till my car actaully moves again :P
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

somtimes i feel like you robbie and me are the only ones left.its like a horror movie.only we made it. :(
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

KatieFTO wrote:somtimes i feel like you robbie and me are the only ones left.its like a horror movie.only we made it. :(
Dont worry we will get it backon track :D
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Alright guys a lot of views but only 3 votes so far :?

So seeing as no-one seems to know anyone how about just a simple meet and greet? Maybe just quick bite to eat or coffee to get to know everyone like maccas as everyone loves it (apparently) and then we take it from there guys?
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

vipfto wrote:Alright guys a lot of views but only 3 votes so far :?

So seeing as no-one seems to know anyone how about just a simple meet and greet? Maybe just quick bite to eat or coffee to get to know everyone like maccas as everyone loves it (apparently) and then we take it from there guys?
can we at least go to a cafe? haha maccas? Don't bogan it up lol
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

yip cafe is good to me :D
now robbie is way at the mo so i'll set a date in next couple of weeks giving some more of you time to post some interest and will try to make it as time friendly as i can for everyone :D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Haha, I'll be back in a week!
Just at a place called Flames on the River. Really really really nice restaurant. View is amazing... Inside and out. Highly recommend it to anyone who goes to the gold coast with a missus'.
MCA Garage: http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1242
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Robbie wrote:Haha, I'll be back in a week!
Just at a place called Flames on the River. Really really really nice restaurant. View is amazing... Inside and out. Highly recommend it to anyone who goes to the gold coast with a missus'.
Dude your on the gold coast? You should of let me know, How long you here for?

If you go to a restaurant you must go to Chang Mia Thia.. it is unbelievable. I never liked thia that much till i went there.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

I8A4RE wrote:

If you go to a restaurant you must go to Chang Mia Thia.. it is unbelievable. I never liked thia that much till i went there.

why the hell would anyone wanna go see you simon :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

vipfto wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:

why the hell would anyone wanna go see you simon :lol:
they wouldnt :cry:
i wasnt meaning for him to come see me... i was meaning i could tell him the good place's to see
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

I8A4RE wrote:

haha! I'm staying at the hotel above there!! Gunna go one night. Almost went last night but glad I didn't. Found the most amazing place, flames on the river. Def. recommend it.

Where else do you recommend to go. We have the day to ourselves, the rest of our lot are going to harbour town.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Oh, and Tim, feel free to clean this up. Sorry dude...

Simon, can you reply through pm?
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Back on track guys well seeing as my car wont be fully repaired until new parts get painted and installed in couple weeks, how does a meet for for coffee in early April sound? this gives plenty of time for you guys to let me know if you can be free (Sundays seem to be best) maybe 11th?
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

bump :D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

ill let ya know soon. find out my roster in a few days...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

there has to be more SA members out there that have read this topic :?
put your hands up and get out and have some fun :twisted:
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

So far... 3. That's sad...