Howdy SA.

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

imomox3
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Howdy SA.

Post by imomox3 »

Hey guys, new member.

You can check out my introduction thread in the Noob section.

http://www.ftoaustralia.com//modules.ph ... ic&t=20151

Quick info:

Bono
Adel
No car - seeking FTO GR.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Hey mate welcome great to see another member here.

Im planning a cruise for next month or meet and greet your welcome to attend :D
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

WOO!

Finally some one else haha Robbie Tim and I's threesome can always do with another person :P if robbie still counts since he sold his car..*heart breaks*

Welcome :) and Good luck finding your car!!!! Let us know if you need help!
imomox3

Post by imomox3 »

Thanks!

The only help I'd need right now is finding an FTO :)

So if anyone is selling or know of someone selling please contact me. If its what I'm looking for that is. I have a topic in the WTB section so more details are there.

Cheers guys, loving this friendly community right now!
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Have you had a look at these ones? Some nice ones you can add lots of your own personal touches and mods. Get somthing basic and go nuts :) make it yours

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/res ... ome&Nne=15
imomox3

Post by imomox3 »

Cheers Katie, have seen that sales ad already and really considering it. Looks neat and tidy.

Will be organizing an inspection after some approval with my parents first off.

If I do manage to organize an inspection, would anyone from Adelaide like to come help me out and inspect with me? Just so I know what's good and what's bad and see if you can help me with haggling by saying all these FTO terms that will intimidate the seller.

I'd shout you a meal and for every FTO cruise I'll give you a spin in it:)
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

imomox3 wrote:Cheers Katie, have seen that sales ad already and really considering it. Looks neat and tidy.

Will be organizing an inspection after some approval with my parents first off.

If I do manage to organize an inspection, would anyone from Adelaide like to come help me out and inspect with me? Just so I know what's good and what's bad and see if you can help me with haggling by saying all these FTO terms that will intimidate the seller.

I'd shout you a meal and for every FTO cruise I'll give you a spin in it:)
I would be happy to go with you if one of the others won't, they have a lot more knowledge then me but if they can't i'll tag along we can be best fto pals haha yeah thats right robbie getting replacedd oooohh
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

yeah mate i can go with you and give very experienced view on any one for you just send me a pm or text (number is in SA member database)
imomox3

Post by imomox3 »

Cheers VIPFTO.

If I ever go out to inspect an FTO I'll make sure to call you and confirm a time thats suiting.

Hehe sweet already got an FTO pal and I don't have an FTO lol. :P

Cheers Katie.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Hey! I'll help! I miss my FTO... :cry:
I'm still around Katie. And when I have an uber paying job, and when my house is paid off, i will be getting another FTO and going ALL OUT on it. :D
hopes and dreams kiddies, hopes and dreams...
Welcome bono btw! We can all go along to help. I'm not just saying that cos I wanna be in the drivers seat of a FTO again though... 8O

But seriously...
With your new car, do you know what you want in your FTO yet? MIVEC, or nonMIVEC? Do you have any modding plans for it in the future? Engine mods? Want one that's stock, or one that's already had some work done to it, be it body kits, engine mods, etc?
Kms?
Tranny? (stop giggling guys...)
also, what's your driveway like? :lol:
MCA Garage: http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1242
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

As for ya tunes, I'm sure I can hook ya up with something if ya don't like what's in the car already.
MCA Garage: http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1242
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

I'm sure hed love a tranny in his new car robs ;)
imomox3

Post by imomox3 »

Haha cheers Rob.. Will definitely give you a ride if I ever get an FTO.

Basically, if its within my price range, mivec or non-mivec doesn't matter to me. As for mods, I think I want to keep it as mint as I can. No mods besides some nice wheels and dumping it. Don't care for speed, was looking for a sensible smooth car for my first.

If I ever find a nice FTO around for a good price, I'll make sure to ask a few around here, including you and katie, to help me out on an inspection :)

Lets hope an FTO goes around for sale in Adelaide cheap - before I give in to Nissans along with my brother... Don't make me go skylines, silvias and 180sx's... As much as I love them, but are just soooo common these days.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

imomox3 wrote:Don't care for speed, was looking for a sensible smooth car for my first.

...:lol:
Love that you want a FTO, but :D

For what you want to do to it, you've got a few connections for pretty much everything on this site.