Meet - April 2012

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Meet - April 2012

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Oh nah, the Titanic bit is just for me and the lady. We'll be cruising through Aldinga as I actually need to pick her up from her house there an maybe swap FTOs as my rattling is getting worse now. It's either my universal joint or my wheel bearing. It's NOT cool. :(
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

Another meet over and done with. Unfortunately we didn't get a photo session. I will post some pics that I got while driving, only a few were clear due to the fact they were taken while driving and holding a steering wheel ;)
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

A pretty sweet day! Hope you guys liked the route. If you have any suggestions for a route or anything interesting we can do, get me some feedback ^_^ Typical Adelaide and it's bloody rain...
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:A pretty sweet day! Hope you guys liked the route. If you have any suggestions for a route or anything interesting we can do, get me some feedback ^_^ Typical Adelaide and it's bloody rain...
I have some ideas, they go out more towards the south eastern part of Adelaide into the hills. A good drive. I'll do the planning for that since I know the area the best. Will only be about 30mins out of Adelaide still though ;)
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

okamitengu
Grease Monkey

Post by okamitengu »

f**k guys. im sorry.
my spoiler cameoff.. and i spent the weekend f**king around with it. ):

ill get my sh*t together for the next one...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

kiz wrote:
ObsidianRadio wrote:A pretty sweet day! Hope you guys liked the route. If you have any suggestions for a route or anything interesting we can do, get me some feedback ^_^ Typical Adelaide and it's bloody rain...
I have some ideas, they go out more towards the south eastern part of Adelaide into the hills. A good drive. I'll do the planning for that since I know the area the best. Will only be about 30mins out of Adelaide still though ;)

Would be nice to do some good twistys and open them up a little 8)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

vipfto wrote:
kiz wrote:

Yea I know, our FTOs are like caged lions at the moment. Need some real roads, got some good ones in mind

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

kiz wrote:
vipfto wrote:
kiz wrote:

Yea I know, our FTOs are like caged lions at the moment. Need some real roads, got some good ones in mind
...Who's up for a Barossa run sometime? :P
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
kiz wrote:
vipfto wrote:
kiz wrote:

...Who's up for a Barossa run sometime? :P
I'll sit down and do up a route, and see how that goes first

okamitengu
Grease Monkey

Post by okamitengu »

id also suggest a run to moonta on the yorke peninsula.

good open roads..

(:
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

That would mean a full day cruise, depends if the other guys are up for it.

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

I need to get more work and have my 200,000km service done before I can consider that! D:
Jack

okamitengu
Grease Monkey

Post by okamitengu »

fair call..

its a nice drive. just putting it out there.. (: