hi

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: hi

Post by ObsidianRadio »

PHIL069 wrote:I'm sorry for attempting to troll you, my lord. It's just been a very emotional few days for me and I'm not coping very well. I discovered the other day that I really think I want to swap my FTO for a Prius, and it's just too exciting because I can't wait to take all the boiiz for a drive!
That's alright, Phil. Embrace your Prius and one day you shall grow the balls to drive an FTO!

:troll:
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

WOW, Lash out 8O
I'm sorry did I upset you? You poor boy :cry: ...............
Well you know......build a bridge etc :lol:

BTW.....you love the attention, you know you do, don't deny it :lol:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

PHIL069 wrote:WOW, Lash out 8O

Well let's see... I'm a radio presenter, a DJ, a music producer, soon to be a television presenter... What do you think? :P

I'd go to Bunnings and buy the materials to build a bridge but my centrelink dollars don't permit it D: :lol:
Jack

PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
PHIL069 wrote:WOW, Lash out 8O

Well let's see... I'm a radio presenter, a DJ, a music producer, soon to be a television presenter... What do you think? :P

I'd go to Bunnings and buy the materials to build a bridge but my centrelink dollars don't permit it D: :lol:
:lol: You're Funny :lol:

.....and my 10 year old son wants to go to work with you......He's excited (his own words)
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Hahaha that's so cute!

He could do work experience when he's 13 :tongue:
Jack

vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

hello :D Im Tim and yes can help ;) great to have another SA member 8)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

Hi tim and thank you :) I think ill need it , I gave my ffull workshop manuel to my macanic and he handed it back saying its over his head :(
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Ftogranny wrote:Hi tim and thank you :) I think ill need it , I gave my ffull workshop manuel to my macanic and he handed it back saying its over his head :(

LOL cant be a good mechanic then
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

vipfto wrote:
Ftogranny wrote:Hi tim and thank you :) I think ill need it , I gave my ffull workshop manuel to my macanic and he handed it back saying its over his head :(

LOL cant be a good mechanic then
Obviously not up to your skill level then ey Tim haha
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

If he has any kind of qualifications at all, hes bullshitting you, and just cant be fucked working on your car - the fto really isnt a hard car to work on by any standards...
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Taz wrote:
If he has any kind of qualifications at all, hes bullshitting you, and just cant be fucked working on your car - the fto really isnt a hard car to work on by any standards...
Agreed. Even I know how to do some basic things with an FTO and I really am pretty clueless :geny:

Im sure replacing a centre console couldnt be too hard, especially for a mechanic. Even though its not really "mechanical", it cant be too difficult. Same with the locks.

A cheaper (and better - people who know what they're doing!) way of having work done to your car would be to find someone in the club to help for things, as mentioned.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Daniel2019 wrote:
Taz wrote:
Agreed. Even I know how to do some basic things with an FTO and I really am pretty clueless :geny:

Im sure replacing a centre console couldnt be too hard, especially for a mechanic. Even though its not really "mechanical", it cant be too difficult. Same with the locks.

A cheaper (and better - people who know what they're doing!) way of having work done to your car would be to find someone in the club to help for things, as mentioned.
Welcome to Adelaide. :facepalm:
Jack

kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote: Welcome to Adelaide. :facepalm:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

I paid him $800 to fix what ever was causing my engin light to come on my odimitior to stop working and my car stalling but what ever he did didnt work now I dont have the money to have it looked at again , for a while so thinking ill get the little things I can afford done while saving and yup if you guys are willing to help , let me know when where and how :)
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

wow $800 8O

Sounds like he just guessed a few things that might be wrong and replaced unnecessary things rather than getting out a diagnostic and doing it right. f**king idiot. Should go to someone about him he doesnt deserve to have his licence.

There are a number of mechanics or mechanically minded people on this forum that will be able to help out im sure - GL with it all
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Ftogranny wrote:I paid him $800 to fix what ever was causing my engin light to come on my odimitior to stop working and my car stalling but what ever he did didnt work now I dont have the money to have it looked at again , for a while so thinking ill get the little things I can afford done while saving and yup if you guys are willing to help , let me know when where and how :)

no probs most likely ignition failure sensor stuffed for revs, locks simple fix and will check error codes for you to sort out the engine light issue, will arrange time soon just got little going on for next few weeks but after then shouldnt be a problem
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

That would be awesome thank you :)