Spotted in Elizabeth

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Ftogranny
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Spotted in Elizabeth

Post by Ftogranny »

Havent see another FTO around in ages and today I came across 2 :)
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Re: Spotted in Elizabeth

Post by ObsidianRadio »

There are FTOs in Elizabeth? 8O
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

That poor bitch
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

ObsidianRadio wrote:There are FTOs in Elizabeth? 8O
Yea, stolen from the other suburbs, bet you next week theyll end up being found burnt out in Salisbury :lol: :lol:
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Sahin wrote:That poor bitch
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack

Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

Hey im in elizabeth :p and yes there seems to be more than just mine
Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

Wow streo typing much ??? Realy Elizabeth is the local shopping center for a lot of more efflauent areas and also some of us have to live in cheaper houding because our winderfull exs took us for.everything we had and we can no longer afford to live in nice 4 bedd room homes as after 20 years of being a wife and mothdr we have no qualifcations to make the money needed to pay over $300 a week ,so just because I now live in Elizabeth dose not mean im a car theiving junky sorry rant over
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

No I didn't mean to come across that way...
I don't even know where Elizabeth is..
I meant how could a FTO fit in a person named elizabeth
okamitengu
Grease Monkey

Post by okamitengu »

so, you are just a regular junkie then? no car thieving involved?

(:
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

okamitengu wrote:so, you are just a regular junkie then? no car thieving involved?

(:
:troll:
Jack

Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

I guess ill be getting no help with my car here its a shame the club has lost the nice helpfull ppl it had like hmm my self and my ex that helf meny diy days in our hime and organised meny cruses , all I wanted was help and all I get is insulted well I guess fto australia sa has lost a member huh,
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

okamitengu wrote:so, you are just a regular junkie then? no car thieving involved?

(:
Wtf dude that's so rude, no respect
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Okay, this thread has just gone WAY out of proportion.

This all started with other members generously offering to help out a new SA member who desperately needs assistance with their car.

Yes, some comments were made regarding Elizabeth but face it, it is indeed an area where an FTO wouldn't be expected to be seen around. After previously working out that way on meant an occasion, I have never once spotted a single FTO out there. A comment stating "There are FTOs in Elizabeth?" doesn't necessarily have to be derogatory, it is purely an expression of surprise. Other comments regarding junkies, crime etc were simply comments made by members which were in fact mostly interstate, and were just in their own humor, and not intended to offend or upset anybody in any way. They were, however, unnecessary.

If you attended a DIY day or cruise organized here in SA, you would find that we're a lovely bunch of people who all share the same passion. We're always there to help each other out, and really do go out of our way to help other members.

Here are just a couple of recent examples carried out within the past couple of months;

1. Tim (vipfto) has spent endless hours conducting mechanical work on our FTOs, including alternator replacements, bodykit adjustments, services and even helping Kiz out with new tyres and a wheel alignment at a cheaper rate!

2. Kiz ordered a new bodykit from interstate and I have driven to the other side of town to pick it up, take it to my house, prep it for painting, organize transportation to and from a spray booth where I had them sprayed, and even paid for the work in his behalf as he lives up in Murray Bridge!

I believe some members owe Ftogranny an apology for setting a bad example for these forums and for unnecessary comments made, but please reconsider your decision to depart from these forums as we really do value each and every member.
Jack

Ftogranny
Apprentice

Post by Ftogranny »

Im sorry I may have over reacted a little , as I said my ex and I where very active members about 5 years ago and had meny good times with the club , and I would love and do need all the help I can get ,
ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Ftogranny wrote:Im sorry I may have over reacted a little , as I said my ex and I where very active members about 5 years ago and had meny good times with the club , and I would love and do need all the help I can get ,
Well as a proud representative of the SA crowd, we are more than happy to help you with whatever you require assistance with :)

Now that the pleasant spring weather is upon us, we can now organize more cruises, show 'n' shines and of course DIY/DIT days! :cheers:

vipfto is in for a fun couple of months :lol:
Jack

ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

How bout we all start on a clean sheet so to speak :D as we all are a little rude towards each other at times but no hard feelings about it this is a great club I went on my first club meet not long ago a cruise to Bathurst it was awesome met many nice blokes and some laughs some help and ideas and in turn has made me more active within the club as I'm trying to put together a bonfire which I thought would never happen ever
But basically come back to the club with an open mind as I say time has change since u where last active due to us gen y people :D but help is always givin to anyone that needs it I feel sorry for how things got escalated hope all resolves itself
gotta get there one day :)
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Please don't think that just because one of the more immature members doesn't know when not to click the reply button, that all of us are the same.

I think FTOaustralia is one of the better forums on the internet with a friendly atmosphere in general.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

ObsidianRadio wrote:
Ftogranny wrote:Im sorry I may have over reacted a little , as I said my ex and I where very active members about 5 years ago and had meny good times with the club , and I would love and do need all the help I can get ,
Well as a proud representative of the SA crowd, we are more than happy to help you with whatever you require assistance with :)

Now that the pleasant spring weather is upon us, we can now organize more cruises, show 'n' shines and of course DIY/DIT days! :cheers:

vipfto is in for a fun couple of months :lol:

FML :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

What's DIT? I thought people were just mistyping DIY all this time
Taz
Oldtimer