2013 FTO Meets & Cruises

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ObsidianRadio
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

2013 FTO Meets & Cruises

Post by ObsidianRadio »

Okay guys, now that Christmas and New Years celebrations are out of the way, let's organize our next meet!

List your availabilities and suggestions and we can collaborate something awesome 8)

In regards to this year's activities, I personally think we should do more as a car club, and try and gain FTO AU some exposure in SA! There are so many FTOs floating around, and I reckon that if we got the club's name out there or participated in more open events such as cruises, show 'n' shines etc (I know Tim's not into that sh*t but oh well :lol: ) But I think we can recruit many an SA member and expand our little trio we seem to have going on :lol:

Post up your opinions and let's get cracking!
Jack

Livin' the Slow Life. 1997 GP Version-R | 1995 GS/GR Version-SparkleFairy
http://www.facebook.com/SlowLifeAU
okamitengu
Grease Monkey

Re: 2013 FTO Meets & Cruises

Post by okamitengu »

i agree we should do more, but my 'to looks like sh*t right now.. and is running even worse!
im just trying to get it to 250000km then im going to try to organise tim to swap over for the mivec engine.

having more people in the club would be good, but i think just having us manage to get together regularly would be an achievement!!

i work full time for someone, and i work parttime for myself making mobile apps. time is at a premium
i have a son, and will soon have a new daughter.

time poor is an understatement... (:

come up with some daytime sh*t on weekends and i tink i could make it!! :pirat:
kiz
SA Coordinator

Post by kiz »

okamitengu wrote:im just trying to get it to 250000km:
That's like saying, i'm not going to buy any more milk until I get the last few drops of milk out of the milk container. Just fkin chuck it out and get a new one :lol:

I'll soon be closer to Adelaide so it'll be easier to work stuff out. Just gotta do it before I head off to Germany :?
There are two types of people on forums; those that give helpful advice, and the others

1998 Mitsubishi FTO GPVR AERO ;)
okamitengu
Grease Monkey

Post by okamitengu »

NOOOOO! i want the magic 250000 (:

its pretty close and i clock a fkload of kms for work .. and them i claim all my mods and changes and hardware as work expenses when doing it on the fto!

im also not sure my current issues are engine related.
my gut says diff or gearbox

i'll start a new thread and get some input