Bonfire Register

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vipfto
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Bonfire Register

Post by vipfto »

OK how many are actually going to bonfire? I Plan on leaving on March 31st (Thurs AM) direct to Melbourne dont care if others want to go Great ocean rd or just direct, Im happy to do either as long as in Melbourne that Thurs night will leave accordingly time wise in the AM.

Staying Thurs night in Melbourne then leaving with Vic crew if any going on the Friday AM as usual.

Will be returning on the Sunday to Adelaide but unsure as too weather going through centre or via Melbourne. I dont care how long it takes maybe even will take couple days to return as will be on holidays anyway.

If you dont wanna come or go go back with me no issues
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
bjk
Totes

Re: Bonfire Register

Post by bjk »

*Raises hand* (might apply for my leave now lol)

Having done the ocean route to Melbourne last year I can't say I have a burning desire to do it again, especially if making it a one day; would be easiest to go the direct route I reckon.

Have we got any definite people from Melbourne yet? Is the plan to go straight from Melbourne to Dwayne's?

Will probably accompany you back if that's cool, but an estimate of how many days max we'd take would be good so I know how many days off to book.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

You just want your own personal roadside assistance haha. Yeah posted on vic board too. Prob take nigh5 or two on way back maybe even staying in Melbourne for couple nights max.

Hopefully rob and joel are ggoing so will head with them on Friday staying at usual place then head to to Dwayne on the sat morning. If they not going then will prob do same anyway
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Beats waiting for the RAA. :lol:

So itinerary might go something like:

31st Thurs - Drive from Adelaide to Melbourne
1st Fri - Drive from Melb to "regular stop" (where is this again lol)
2nd Sat - Drive to dstocks, Bonfire stay over
3rd Sun - Drive to Melbourne or somewhere in-between(?)
4th Mon - Day in Melb
5th Tues - Drive to Adelaide

?

Fortunately I'm also not going to be rostered on the Saturday of the bonfire, or the Tuesday the following week. So even if I'm off Thursday to Wednesday it'll only be four days leave. 8)