formal cruise.....???

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ANBU_fto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ANBU_fto »

how about meeting at western ring rd kfc? or the western ring rc maccus? or even at sunshine....?

i have to get a place first and then oraganise a time.... but yea, i want to be there around 7:15 - 7:30

i want people there to reckonise the fto club
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Theres are things i think you have to keep in mind

Is not that people don't want to help you as a fellow FTO owner or to promote the club & at the same time give you the "Grand Entrance" :wink:

But most of the member work at the S.E area, & usually finish around 5pm-6pm.

Drving through peak hr traffic after work isn't exciting either, so thats why you properly find theres not much interest for this post.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

have fun impressing chicks at the formal and good luck getting laid LoL... :lol:
jester
Grease Monkey

heheheheheh

Post by jester »

And yet another Deep and Meaningful Quote from Mikey..!!

:lol: :lol: :wink:
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Not tryin to burst your bubble or anything but is anyone even gunna c u rock up?? I mean im not familiar with where u r havin your formal but im guessin people rnt gunna b waitin outside as its gunna b pretty darn cold!!
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Most reception places have an entrance foyer where everyone assembles and talks and wait for friends to turn up. They also watch out for who turns up in what and with whom.
MIVEC is My Friend :D
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

ANBU_fto wrote:guys i dont know my way around anywhere besides the western subbies.... and its on wednesday 23 of june... and yea... i wan tto drive there and keep me fto there to, so its ez access for me when we head to the after party
does that mean you're not getting sloshed? 8O

for shame..... it's a yr12 formal tradition :lol:

disclaimer: I'm not at all suggesting that u should drink and drive, just that you should choose your FTO or your booze. Then again, they don't serve alcohol at yr12 formals, do they?
TimmyD
Mechanic

Post by TimmyD »

rxboy wrote:
ANBU_fto wrote:guys i dont know my way around anywhere besides the western subbies.... and its on wednesday 23 of june... and yea... i wan tto drive there and keep me fto there to, so its ez access for me when we head to the after party
does that mean you're not getting sloshed? 8O

for shame..... it's a yr12 formal tradition :lol:

disclaimer: I'm not at all suggesting that u should drink and drive, just that you should choose your FTO or your booze. Then again, they don't serve alcohol at yr12 formals, do they?
LoL, depends who organises it :P
Mine, students organised and alch. was served :D to those not driving and not underage of course!

and more on what ruchi said, generally the "cool" thing to do is hang out the front till nearly everyone has arrived, people also wait for there dates to turn up too, if they couldnt meet up before hand. ALSO all the pre photo's go on at the front ^_^\/ before and during the start :P

Tim
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

yea i know, but thanks guys, i really mean it, maybe next time ey?