Anyone dealt with JSA Imports

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Biot
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Anyone dealt with JSA Imports

Post by Biot »

Just checking to see if anyone here would like to share any experiences they have had with MSA imports (good, bad or indifferent).

I am looking around @ grabbing an FTO and would appreciate some feedback....and yeah I know its a dealer blah blah blah.
Last edited by Biot on Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

my friend bought a 300ZX TT from them some time ago and it turned out to be a lemon (stuffed aircon & faulty radiator fan)... when he approached the guy who sold the car to him, he said it's not their fault and refused to cover him with the warranty... so basically it's his word against theirs, until today...
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

wtf, did that dealer even check the car before claiming it wasnt their fault? shifty c**nts!
fkndonut

Post by fkndonut »

fkn losers!!!
kay_8
Apprentice

Post by kay_8 »

Are they located on Bell Street in Preston???
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

kay_8 wrote:Are they located on Bell Street in Preston???
If it's those guys... I went in there once, when I was still making up my mind, on what car I was after.... fto's/supra's/skylines and soarers... anyways,, I asked to take a few for a drive, just to get a feel... he made me and my friend wait all day, and we never took any for a drive... I then went looking at more cars, and basically decided on an FTO...

Then the guy from JSA called me back, saying they were ready to take me for a drive in some of the cars, but I had basically made my mind up.. it was an FTO or nothing, and so, he said, will call you, when an fto comes in.. every week he'd call saying, so have you bought a car yet? and then he say like, we have these soarers in, your price range.. and i'd ask about any fto's he'd have in, and he'd always come say.. no, and like I'm SURE OF IT!!! Pretend his taking down details of my ideal fto, only to call me back up the next week, with the same sh*t of soarers and no fto's!!!!

With that said, there was like 5 fto ad's on carpoint.com.au from jsa.. and funnily enough all had been sold ages ago...