EOI: christmas 4 day cruise to... half way to no where

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Would you be up for a 4 day cruise over christmas?

yes, definately.
25%
maybe
50%
sry i'm being a little girl
25%

Total votes: 16

mr-charisma
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mr-charisma »

BorepYano wrote:
maggsy wrote:8O 8O

ok.... i was thinking more along the lines of lots and lots of hot chicks :lol:
probably too old for simon ;)
Maybe Simon actually meant Airlie Beach Primary School.. :?
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Rahahaha.... poor bugger...

He cops as much sh*t about that as i do with my super reliable fto...

:cry:

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ha ha your all jealous hows those G/F going boys no really hows it going :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

so r we all good for the 12th,13th, and 14th coz i booked a week off through those dates so don't go changing 'em now :P
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah ive booked mine too so worse case scenario its just you and me :lol:

Ok so this is the definite list

1. Simon
2. Maggsy
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

bah, been too busy/lazy lately to check the forum much.

yeah i'm in

Ok so this is the definite list

1. Simon
2. Maggsy
3. Yang
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

bah, been too busy/lazy lately to check the forum much.
Yeah we noticed, you abandoned your own thread. but its alright i been keeping her warm for ya :lol:
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Yeah, We are going to need defo names by 3rd December I'd say. Then we can start booking the accom and activities etc.

1. Simon
2. Maggsy
3. Yang
4. AJ
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

AJ wrote: 1. Simon
2. Maggsy
3. Yang
4. AJ
5. Michael - Mr-Charisma
I've put in a request for my holidays, but if they're not approved I'm going anyway, or quitting, so count me in for definite
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

mr-charisma wrote:
AJ wrote: 1. Simon
2. Maggsy
3. Yang
4. AJ
5. Michael - Mr-Charisma
I've put in a request for my holidays, but if they're not approved I'm going anyway, or quitting, so count me in for definite
Good lad, that's the spirit!
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

yeah if everyone had michael's thought pattern, this cruise would be so much easier to organise and so much bigger and better....
and of course... we may also end up as the car club with the most unemployed members lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

AJ how many ppl looking at coming from sydney. Yeah if we can get all definites by december 3rd that would be great.
yeah if everyone had michael's thought pattern, this cruise would be so much easier to organise and so much bigger and better....
and of course... we may also end up as the car club with the most unemployed members lol
Yah, hes back now do some organising :lol:
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

I8AFRE wrote:AJ how many ppl looking at coming from sydney. Yeah if we can get all definites by december 3rd that would be great
At the moment it looks to be about 3-4 cars from NSW. I've emailed some places in Coffs for quotes on accomodation for 20-30 people with approx 15 cars. Will post details when I get them.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Here we go. What does everyone think about $65 per night?
"The Surf Beach Motor Inn Motel Rooms" is situated across the road from Coffs Harbour's main patrolled Surf beach (Park Beach). This is within strolling distance to Park Beach Bowling Club, Pub, Restaurants, shopping centre, the Jetty and great fishing spots.

Surf Beach Motor Inn is the perfect place from which to explore the many attractions Coffs Harbour has to offer, or just to relax and enjoy yourself around the pool.

The luxury rooms are equipped with refrigerators, fans, heaters, toasters and tea/coffee facilities.

SURF BEACH MOTEL ROOMS features include:Quiet Rooms; Across the road from the beach; On site Laundry;In Ground Pool; Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning & Ceiling Fans in all rooms;Closest Motel to Surf Club; BBQ area; Queen sized beds;
Remote Control Television; Cutlery/Toasters & Tea/ Coffee making facilities;Linen included; Family rooms have microwaves; Off street parking.

Arriving: 12 01 08 Vacating: 14 01 0 8 No Nights: 2 No People 30

Accommodation is twin share (each with own bed) & the tariff would be $65.00 per person per night which includes GST."
We'd also need a $500 deposit, refunded after we check out and rooms have been inspected. This is based on 30 people.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Sounds good to me!

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

30 ppl....
i think we r looking at around about 3-5 memebers from each of the 2 states.
and i'm assuming almost everyone is going to be taking a passenger (assuming we all go in ftos, so i dont see anyone taking more than 1 passenger lol)

based on that, i think we'll be lucky to push 10 cars and 20 ppl.

does that sound right?

f*** really wish i still worked at that tour/travel place >.<, probably would've been able to sneak it under the boss's nose and get trade cost prices lol.

anyways, i think with most places, if u book as a group (i.e tour group), they give the tour guild free accommidation. the normal practice is: for every 10 you get 1 free (i cant remember if it's 10 room or 10 ppl, or if it's pay for 10 and start get 1 free or pay for 9 and get 1 free)

so AJ u might want to look into that. :)
kiz wrote:
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

My work has a travel agents attached so I get travel agent benefits too. Never tried it before though so may give that ago too before confirming. But, I don't think that it's a bad rate.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

AJ wrote:My work has a travel agents attached so I get travel agent benefits too. Never tried it before though so may give that ago too before confirming. But, I don't think that it's a bad rate.
no it's not a bad rate at all, i'm just being a tight ass thats all. lol
why spend extra money, when you dont have to, u can save it and spend it on... booze? :lol:
kiz wrote:
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

$65 is a good price, and it doesn't need to be anything too fancy, it's only for 2 nights.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sounds good to me i also check with a dude i know he may be able to get us a cheap deal. Failing that im happy with $65.

What rooms need.

Fridge (the bigger the better)
Table (for poker etc)
Bed (optional)
Shower (that fits 2 8) )