Mini Meet for Melb F1 GP - who's interested?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO338 »

The only thing anyone will be chopping at my shop is the Jag downstair! ahhahaa (i can't help it, u ask for it Mikey)
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

whos giong to the grandprix?

should be good, i'm going on the friday to take some pics for a client of mine... ehehe!!
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Brendan, how did you go at the F1 GP?
MIVEC is My Friend :D
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

I had a fantastic weekend at the Grand Prix. The fact that Ferrari won 1 and 2, you couldnt possibly ask for anything better. Especially being a mad Ferrari fan.
As for action on the track, we had absolutely no action whatsoever at turn 11 for the 1st 3 days. I pretty much done nothing the whole weekend. All this changed on the Sunday, during the last Porsche Carrera Cup race. One of the cars smashed head on to the wall, and spun onto the gravel trap. The exciting and most scary thing about this, was that I was standing 40cm away from the barrier where the car hit. After I retrieved the car, I went back to the spot where I was standing, and noticed that the entire barrier had moved 40cm back. Thats when I sh*t myself!! I was lucky I wasnt leaning against the barrier, because I would have been thrown a mile away, and possibly be seriously injured..

But apart from that, It was a fantastic weekend...
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

man, I'm so envious! That would have been awesome.
MIVEC is My Friend :D
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

It wouldnt have been awesome, if I was leaning on the barrier!