OFFICIAL - HOT4'S FTO CLUB SHOOT (23/11)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

scracy
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

club shoot

Post by scracy »

Mikey count me in for a sticker! Can i fix you up for the sticker at the photo shoot? Guys&girls i think its important that we all get one of these stickers as it helps promo OUR club in the same way that Mikey,Jun and Eric are with all their efforts, its the least we can do. Any club will suceed if all the members put in and not just a few. ps: thanx mikey for the avatar help (cant find a picture small enough though) :D
<P>HKSFTO-most published fto in aust.</P>
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yep count me in for one!!!
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

OK team,

we need firm orders and payments made by TUESDAY 18TH NOVEMBER (next week). This will give Steve some time to organise those stickers to be couriered down from Syd once i get the order in for him. The stickers will then be distributed (at the day of the photoshoot) to those who have paid.

Payment methods will be decided tomorrow, but the best way IMO would be direct credit so that it's easier for Steve or myself to keep track of who actually paid or not. Stay tuned for more info on that one!

Spread the word!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

okie dokie, u give me the numbers & I put in the figures!!!!
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Ill definately be in for a Sticker. Just have to find a place to put it on my car amongst the other 100 stickers on my car.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

GPXXX wrote:the best way IMO would be direct credit so that it's easier for Steve or myself to keep track of who actually paid or not
Is that credit card or direct debit?
Some of us don't have credit cards so I think direct debit would be better.
LED ALL the things.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

OK ppls,

here's the deal:

the stickers will be $6 each.

Here's how they look like:

I will need payment to be made to my account via direct credit by 18th November. please PM me for account details and further instructions on what to do next.

When the stickers arrive, they will be distributed to those who have paid so please action ASAP if you are genuinely interested in these stickers for the shoot! :)
TimmyD
Mechanic

Post by TimmyD »

1 quik question.
if where not goin to the shoot can we buy one off you but have them sent off? (obviously pay the $1 or so for postage.)

Cheers
Tim
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

TimmyD wrote:1 quik question.
if where not goin to the shoot can we buy one off you but have them sent off? (obviously pay the $1 or so for postage.)

Cheers
Tim
sure, i'm certain we can work something out... ;)
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

put me down for one of those dude.. :)

fanx man!!

Shoot most likely will be a sunday.. hope that works out for everyone..
MADFTO
Mechanic

Post by MADFTO »

Sunday's are better for me so I'm in =)

Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure out where to put the sticker on my car, however I'm going to be putting in for a respray soon so I won't order in on this batch as it'll be a waste of money =P.

Oh BTW, I'm going to leave it the same colour, no wild changes for me =)

Just needs a fresher coat of paint =) 5 years of Melbourne Weather can fade paint fairly quickly =)
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

haha Eric, you should respray your beast in dandelion yellow, so you'll have the only yellow FTO in the club (well, for Vic anyway). ;);)
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

hey guys i'm not sure of location as yet but it's going ahead next sunday, start early have a bbq afterwards/during.... sound good?????
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Re: ....

Post by GPXXX »

JSP-INC wrote:hey guys i'm not sure of location as yet but it's going ahead next sunday, start early have a bbq afterwards/during.... sound good?????
sounds good to me... 23rd November it is then! :D

I will need firm numbers on who is attending, even if you're not in it for the shoot but hey the more the merrier! ;) I need to know asap so i can make arrangements for food + drinks etc.

please PM me if you're coming along. :)
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Hey guys 23rd is good for me My mums birthday but Im sure she will understand I will just have to spoil her the night before and shout her to dinner !
I can help out if you need extra hands organising just let me know...
See you all then we should have a small pre meet maybe during the week somewhere central for coffee if your all up to it ?
:wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

i have my rostered week off all week next week so yeah i'm up for a cuppa anytime, hehehe... anything to kill away my boredom...!!

gimme a buzz on 0401136103 anytime if any of y'all are interested...

FYI Toni, there will be a meetup @ Glen Waverley every Thursday nights (at the GW train station car park) so maybe i might catch u there ;)
JSP-INC
Grease Monkey

Post by JSP-INC »

LOL happy cup
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

GPXXX wrote:i have my rostered week off all week next week so yeah i'm up for a cuppa anytime, hehehe... anything to kill away my boredom...!!

gimme a buzz on 0401136103 anytime if any of y'all are interested...

FYI Toni, there will be a meetup @ Glen Waverley every Thursday nights (at the GW train station car park) so maybe i might catch u there ;)
is the meeting for FTO or anyone? & what time?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

the meeting at Glen Waverley is actually part of the regular Exclusive club get-together, but feel free to rock up and meet the crew...

maybe we should organise something similar for the FTO club, perhaps once a month somewhere?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

cool, so u don't have 2 be a exclusive member yeah, but u still haven't told me the time yet!!! Ohhhh & any car can go 2 that meeting 2 rite???
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.