1st FTO QLD Cruise of 2008. 17th Feb (Last pages, No 56k)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jakey106
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by jakey106 »

sounds good to me what does every one else think? where should we meet at and sugestons and what time?
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Anyone called the karting places etc to see if they're open on whatever day we're gonna be doin this thing?

Simon if you can post up the details for the one you recommended (if you haven't already) that would be cool

just let me know the time & place :)
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

just come to super sunday you bogans :P or ill sell your indicators :O rofl no no i wont :P

or will i? 8)
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Ok this may sound like a noob question what is super sunday?
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Its like Mad Monday, Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thilling Thursday, f**king Awesome Friday and sh*t-hot Saturday.....

i have no idea

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

maybe she meant super bowl sunday?

but no...

i do believe it is this;
http://www.parklandsgoldcoast.com/events.asp?id=30
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Ahh ok.. Well what does every one recon about this plan we meet up somewhere about 11:30 12 have a BBQ some where nice maybe down the beach or if any one has ideas where.. Than go for a cruise. Than go Go carting and than go and check out this Super Sunday and after thats finished go to a nice pub and sink some beers if every one is not to tired. How does that sound?
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

super sunday will be over by 4 :D

so if you can fit all that in then ill see you guys @ super sunday hahaha :P
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Or... we could skip Sooper Dooper Sunday & just go do all those other things instead

Beaches down the coast have been f*cked lately, massive undertow, rips etc etc .. so probably gonna be no good for swimming..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Beach has been a little crazy but if your not a dick head and dont go thinking your an iron man it still can be nice to cool off a little.

Go-karts is pretty much at least going to take a couple of hrs, maybe more depending on how many ppl come.

Sammi give some details anout this sunday thing like HOW MUCH and what goes on? cause right now i aint really interested.... no offenc. BTW sell my lights and i steal your sound system lol

Pub HELL YEAH
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

True .. went to Kirra the other day & was in the water for all of 5 mins before we decided to jump back in the car & find somewhere else to swim ..
just no point going to the beach if you can't go out into the waves IMO .. might as well run your head under a tap ..

Theres a few decent places to take a dip though, the beach at Tallebudgera Creek is good for a dip & has a sheer drop on the North side so you can dive in :) .. Rainbow Beach *i think it is* (round the bend just south of Coolangatta) should be alright as well .. 'tis a small enclosed beach
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

mmm i think your right we probly wont have time to go to super sunday we will stick to the go carts and cruise and bbq and drinks and poker.. Can you join us sammi after 4 when it finishs?
Does any one know the phone number for the cars and what time would we like to do this.
I will be up at the gold coast tomorrow night so if any one wants my number pm me
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

mr charisma wrote:just no point going to the beach if you can't go out into the waves IMO .. might as well run your head under a tap ..
What are you talking about? who said you cant go into in the waves, as i said before you can you just dont go out too far eg where the surfers are
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

ok. Its @ goldcoast parklands. $20.00 entry

Drifts, cars, sound offs, the usual sh*t.
starts @ 9am finishes @ 4pm.

Just go and do what u guys were up to lol i was joking about coming :P but if you guys get bored ill be there with the fto on show :)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Yeah I won't be able to make it sorry all. Have a great day, hope you ahve a great holiday Jakey. If you al go for a mountain run and are down the coast I'd say do Tamborine but be very careful on the narrow stuff on the southern side for those that don't know.

Catch up with everyone for the next cruise.
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

hey jakey106 i'm not sure how you where planning on getting around without a car but if you need a lift i basically live in the next suburb over from surfers and i can be there in 10 mins.

if you need a lift on sunday then just let me know and i we can organise something.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

maggsy wrote:hey jakey106 i'm not sure how you where planning on getting around without a car but if you need a lift i basically live in the next suburb over from surfers and i can be there in 10 mins.

if you need a lift on sunday then just let me know and i we can organise something.
hey that wil be good thanx i wil have a mate with me who is coming along is that ok. Does any one know what go cart place and do we have to book in? I am at currumbian valley until sat so if someone can give me a name and number i can book it
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

You dont have to book but it might help, try and book for early as possible its called KARTING IN PARADISE
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

ok i wil cal them up tomorow how many ppl are coming and what time wil it suit evrey one?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

jakey106 wrote:ok i wil cal them up tomorow how many ppl are coming and what time wil it suit evrey one?
Ill Start the List
1) Simon (I8AFRE) + 1
2) Jakey
3)
4)
5)
6)

Anytime but the earlier the better as it gets busy quick.