Facelift Factory Ts Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kl95fto
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by kl95fto »

count me in i think im not far from brisbane so if we could get the two bars in one box or what not i can have the money in a few weeks
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Well, im being told the first one comes out of the mould on Friday. I probably wont get a chance to pick it up till Monday. Will do a trial fit to make sure all is good, then pump out the rest.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

OK, got the first copy today. Will be fitting it up tonight/tomorrow morning to make sure all is good. They reckon theyll pump out about 1 per day after ive given the thumbs up. Get out your cash people, we are not far away.Will put up some pics.......
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      aza013
      NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Sweet :D
      I can flick the money to you when ever you need it.
      rock_it
      Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

dstocks wrote:Well, im being told the first one comes out of the mould on Friday. I probably wont get a chance to pick it up till Monday. Will do a trial fit to make sure all is good, then pump out the rest.
      Can you re-confirm the height difference .. :?:
      I just had to add it ......
      sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
      I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
      Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
      :utbnb:
      dstocks
      National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Will do...
        Kustom
        Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

I would be in but i'm in same boat as Sophia, need a pre-facelift, and as she has first dibs on J's then yeh. Sorry lol :(
        Gholdwayne
        Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

since the mould, the work and everything is happening in canberra, how much would it be all in all if i swapped my stock series 2 bar for a series 2 T's, plus bought side skirts, all painted and ready to bolt into my car ?

I can drive to canberra so we dont have to worry about the painted kit getting scratched in transit...

Oh, and would the stock rear bumper suit the rest of the kit though ? i haven't seen a pic of that
        97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
        ...and when im not, im looking at her!
        ... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
        like For The Win!, but more hardcore...
        pete_gpx
        Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Just wondering who else is planning to fit this bar up to a pre-facelift front?

Dwayne, if you could give a little information on what needs to be done, assuming you have any, that would be great. I know I'll need some facelift indicators, which I'm guessing shouldn't be too hard to put in. Just need to confirm that this will line up with the mounting points on my FTO.

If it's a fairly straight forward fit, I'll definitely grab one. Might be able to package mine with Kahael's and Tony's as well, to save on postage.
        Kustom
        Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

pete_gpx wrote:Just wondering who else is planning to fit this bar up to a pre-facelift front?

Dwayne, if you could give a little information on what needs to be done, assuming you have any, that would be great. I know I'll need some facelift indicators, which I'm guessing shouldn't be too hard to put in. Just need to confirm that this will line up with the mounting points on my FTO.

If it's a fairly straight forward fit, I'll definitely grab one. Might be able to package mine with Kahael's and Tony's as well, to save on postage.
        8O 8O 8O Oh wow- you mean its possiable to fit a facelift bar on a pre-facelift model? 8O 8O 8O

If its not to much i'll be keen again :D - also can package with Pete/Kaheal/Tony/Sophia's if its cheaper ;)
        Last edited by Kustom on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
        BorepYano
        Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Kustom_FTO wrote: :O:O:O:O Oh wow- you mean its possiable to fit a facelift bar on a pre-facelift model? :O:O:O:O.
        u can, from what i've read/seen, it's the same reo etc as the pre facelift models, but u'll need to find facelift indicators and fog lights, as well as headlights because the parkers in the facelift model are built into the headlights not the fog light pod (if i'm not mistake)

... on a side note.. it probably would've taken me less time to drive over and tell all that in person, than the time spent on here replying to your posts lol
        kiz wrote:
        silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
        There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
        Kustom
        Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

BorepYano wrote:
        Kustom_FTO wrote: 8O 8O 8O Oh wow- you mean its possiable to fit a facelift bar on a pre-facelift model? 8O 8O 8O
        you can, from what i've read/seen, it's the same reo etc as the pre facelift models, but you'll need to find facelift indicators and fog lights, as well as headlights because the parkers in the facelift model are built into the headlights not the fog light pod (if i'm not mistake)

... on a side note.. it probably would've taken me less time to drive over and tell all that in person, than the time spent on here replying to your posts lol
        8O 8O 8O Oh interesting, if someone can comfirm this it would be nice, I'm not too worried about the fog lights, But will defs need indicators, and parkers
        BorepYano
        Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

dude, you are looking at a lot of money for the indicators (sold my pair of new oem pair for $150) and headlights eh.

i'm just going to assume that dstocks can order these parts new from japan, otherwise you are looking at a pretty long wait for them to pop up as well
        kiz wrote:
        silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
        There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
        Kustom
        Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

BorepYano wrote:dude, you are looking at a lot of money for the indicators (sold my pair of new oem pair for $150) and headlights eh.

i'm just going to assume that dstocks can order these parts new from japan, otherwise you are looking at a pretty long wait for them to pop up as well
        gah okay yang you have convinced me otherwise, lol.
        I guess ill just save and put money into I.C.E instead :P.
        Or get a pre-facelift one from DMD-Image .. hmm.

Okay time to stop hijacking the thread and gtfo.
        dstocks
        National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Alrighty, have to say it looks and fits great. Will be getting a few minorr tweaks made before we pump out the rest. Thatll be happening early next week. Here are the pics....

The drop is 6cm below a stock bar. I have a few extra sets of facelift indicators. As for the parkers, id put them where the foggies are if you are currently pre-facelift. The rheo bolts up perfectly for both, so the bar will fit fine.
        Last edited by dstocks on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
          aza013
          NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

That looks hot :D
          Kustom
          Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Neat as bro. Nicely done.
          pete_gpx
          Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Great. If it's a straight fit (I'm not worried about parkers in the headlights) then you can put me down for one. Let me know via PM when you would like the money. I'd also like a set of facelift indicators, if possible.

On a side note, Dwayne, can you confirm that your springs are Apexi? Are they red in colour?
          dstocks
          National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

My Apexis ae yellow (bought tem off Bennoz). I should be able to dig up a spare set of indicatos for you. Won a set on Yahoo last week.
            Gholdwayne
            Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

looking good, i might wait for J, he's going to do some mods to his series 1 T's and if he's happy with that , then he'll sell me his series 2 T's.
            97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
            ...and when im not, im looking at her!
            ... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
            like For The Win!, but more hardcore...