Anyone know Taz outside the forums?

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

destinationtoby
Broke it
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Anyone know Taz outside the forums?

Post by destinationtoby »

silverGPX wrote:I kinda cant believe you left it this long to act,
This

And why wouldn't you call him lol ????
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

I hate to be brutally honest mate but I know Tylar personally very well and I know what he does...
I was mates with him for a while and I even got him a job at my work which he fucked up
Tbh, kiss the money goodbye! Even if you get legal action... He owes people so much money... He bought a car from me which I agreed that he can pay me back over a few weeks... (I gave him the car after a tiny deposit) and it took me going to his door and demanding to not leave without some sort of payment after 5 months... And I left with a pair of extractors as payment.. (He owed me $700) and I just forgot about it..
His 2007 model lancer that he got on a loan, his girlfriend drive into flood water and he owes so much money on that and he just doesn't care about it...
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

destinationtoby wrote:
silverGPX wrote:I kinda cant believe you left it this long to act,
This

And why wouldn't you call him lol ????
It's not as if this is the first time, hah. But it has been since June. I started texting him in August, and I'm pretty sure I sent him pms before that.

I hear you Sahin, and I guess chances are pretty slim. But until it starts costing me money to pursue, I reckon I'll just keep on his back. He shouldn't be able to get away with sh*t like this.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

You can always just lodge a unpaid amount through small claims court...

I know it doesn't really help recover the money, and will cost a little for administration fee's ... But at the end of the day, he has to go to court, and if he doesn't pay his credit file will show an outstanding balance until paid... So anytime he goes for a loan, a phone, or to even rent furniture, a credit check will show his unpaid amount and he will always be rejected...

He may not care now, but one day down the track he is going to want to finance something..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

^^ This. If he's going to be a dodgy prick make sure that he is punished for it, even if it means you don't get the money back it will affect him in other ways.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

rock_it wrote:You can always just lodge a unpaid amount through small claims court...

I know it doesn't really help recover the money, and will cost a little for administration fee's ... But at the end of the day, he has to go to court, and if he doesn't pay his credit file will show an outstanding balance until paid... So anytime he goes for a loan, a phone, or to even rent furniture, a credit check will show his unpaid amount and he will always be rejected...

He may not care now, but one day down the track he is going to want to finance something..
Hadn't thought of that. Of course I don't know a great deal about it either. Judging by this http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/ForLawyers/ ... aspx#civil, there's certainly at least a $131.00 fee, but I'm unsure about whether any of the others would apply. Haven't called legal services yet, so I will be sure to ask them about that.
Image Image Image Image
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Called him twice, no response. Left a message the second time and sms'd him again.
Image Image Image Image
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Well ... Good luck champ ... I really feel for you ... It is not a good place to be in...

I have been ripped off by forum members in the past (on various forums) but luckily only for small amounts.... At the end of the day, some people are just c**nts...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Without exempting myself from hypocrisy, I just don't get how he manages to exist without imploding. He can't even keep a consistent story. Sigh.