Heya, im Cheyne . .

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

gazeek
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Heya, im Cheyne . .

Post by gazeek »

Hey guys , thought id officially introduce my self , and offer my services if needed ...

Im Cheyne, (pronounced shane) from Sydney ... I drive a Silver 95 FTO GPX ...

I work as a network administrator for an national enterprise, and I freelance as a web developer / designer , IT Consultant and all round hired gun ...

I run two of my own sites , one for personal use for friends to see party photos and download my latest tracks (I produce electronic music) and another for public use which iv just launched , targetted at geeks ..

You can see them here ..

www.frontleft.com (my personal site)
www.gazeek.com (Public geek site)

Just thought id say hi and introduce my self ... And offer my services if any web work is ever needed for ftoaustralia.com ...

Cheers guys ..
dstocks
National Vice President

Complete FTO

Post by dstocks »

Always can use extra help with Complete FTO!!!!. Havent had much time to add to it lately.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

well what else can i say apart from WTTC! :wink:
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    AJ
    Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Welcome mate. Come along to the BBQ on Saturday and introduce yourself properly! And show us your ride. See the NSW section for details.
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

AJ wrote:Welcome mate. Come along to the BBQ on Saturday and introduce yourself properly! And show us your ride. See the NSW section for details.
    yes.. come along!! I've seen about 8 different silver FTOs around sydney, 3 of them regularly near the city and in chinatown but never anybody from here so everytime i see a silver fto i dont bother posting in the spotted section.. so come along!
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    kazbah
    National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Hey Gazeek,

WTTC.... We are always looking for ppl to help freshen up the site...

Thanks for the offer, we may take you up on it :wink:

Oh and yeah, do try make it to the get together on Saturday.. See NSW thread :wink:
    Teh Ban Queen!
    Oliver89
    Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

hey! and welcome...

Hope you find everything you need on here. :wink: :)
    Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
    [img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
    gazeek
    Apprentice

Post by gazeek »

Hey guys , thanks for the welcome :)

A BBQ on sat ? nice one :) ill check out the details ... Im still working on bringing my FTO up to scratch , iv only had it a month ..
    Iv just had a the whole car Dynamatted , security system , keyless entry and complete Focal speaker system done to it this week . along with one of those new Pioneer Bluetooth decks setup so i wont get done talking on my phone anymore.... But im still using stock rims .. eek .. i know ... their coming though ;)..

Yea cool , feel free to drop me a line if you want any design or tech help with the sites ... Im pretty handy in that regard ;) ...

Iv turned email notifications on , so you can just PM me and ill get an email if you need me ..
    Blasphemy
    Grease Monkey

Post by Blasphemy »

It's great to see more techies on the forums. WTTC. :P
    BorepYano
    Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Blasphemy wrote:It's great to see more techies on the forums. WTTC. :P
    i stopped working with computers when i realised that i'm alergic to dust lol
    supprisingly enough though, office work gives me the same alergies, but stock control doesnt lol.
    oodLes
    Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Hey Cheyne, what kind of music do you produce, House, Trance, etc?

I myself help distribute HardStyle, over at http://bassbyte.com.
    Bennoz
    National President

Post by Bennoz »

WTTC mate :wink:

Ya know much about SQL & phpBB?
    gazeek
    Apprentice

Post by gazeek »

Cheers guys :)

oodles: Im kind of eclectic .. I produce everything from chilled out sexed up sounds , to dark and dirty industrial ... I used to be into trance and hard core .. I was raving from 15 till 20 , but I soon moved out of that stage , and took a more musical path .. But beleive me , if there was and underground party in sydney from 1997 till 2002 , I was there .. Nowdays im mainly making Dirty breaks and House , more stuff I can play at parties , Iv made some more metal tracks (i play guitar too), but lately its been more stuff that I can play live , that people will dance too ... I dont post a lot of my tracks as I like to keep them secret until I play them somewhere , but iv posted a few on my site .. Iv created a subdomain for them here --> http://cheynewallace.frontleft.com .. Check em out ..

Bennoz: Yea I do mate ... Well more MySQL anyway, databasing isnt my strongest side, but I do touch on it .. Im more a Cisco engineer, network admin etc ... I used to use PHPBB for my previous sites, but then it began to get taken over by other free systems .. Namely "SMF" which Iv switched most of my sites over too .. which is the system iv used on gazeek.com.
    Im pretty handy design wise aswell , if you want to spruse things up a bit .. Maybe move away from the grey layouts .. Just drop me a PM if you want me to help out with anything .. If anyones got some good high res photos, or logos for me , ill whip up some wallpapers for the site , iv wanted a nice FTO wallpaper since I bought mine :)

CHeers