NFS Underground

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rxboy
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

NFS Underground

Post by rxboy »

I can't believe they left the FTO out of that line-up :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://www.needforspeed.com
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

looks like a wicked game... too bad my payday is like 3 weeks away, dammit...!!

....i knew i shouldn't have cut up that credit card! :evil:
d_stroy_r
Mechanic

Post by d_stroy_r »

you probably can download it like for need for speed 3,4,5 and 6
SilentBob
Mechanic

Post by SilentBob »

ive got this on my xbox and i must say...its one hell of a good racing game...
lack of FTO is annoying though, but hey...we cant hold that against it to much

if you think 2fast 2furious and convert it into a game...then thats what its like

SilentBob
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Just played the demo version.... and it's awesome. Could only use the 350Z, but the game looks very promising. Much better than the previous game (NFS Hot Pursuit 2)!
IND38T
Apprentice

Post by IND38T »

sorry to be the blower on this game but i bought it a week ago played it farken everyday, mind u i had my final exams too! but yeah it was addictive but after playing it for like 4 hours every night the game gets quite repetitive u dont get much cars and the only upgrades u get to see for a while are vinyl stickers which u can add to the car, ive played 33/115 and well the only thing ive been able to do is put 17" mags, level 1 body kits and level 1 engine mods... and the only cars that have become available are integra type r, golf r32, 180sx, hyunai tiburion/coupe cant remember, civic vti-r, peugeot 206, and a couple of other go sh*t cars... the race tracks are repetitive and are variations of other ones e.g. play one race track one way, then next time u play it backwards... u cant even do replays! graphics are alright.... anyways i switched it for Project Gotham II after 7 days .... :) and i must say the game play in this is much better, so are the graphics and the cars oh the cars ... i highly recommend PG II over NFS ... but yeah thats just my opinion! in total i believe there are 20 NFS cars while PGII has well over 100 different cars....
KillaFlop
Apprentice

Post by KillaFlop »

i nabbed NFS:underground from a mate the other day and i've been playing it and is about 37/115 finished too... wicked game in the first like day or so but kinda stretches on a bit, still good though coz you can actually do visual and engine mods...
but wish there was an FTO though... theres an Eclipse if that counts..? :?

theres drift mode which is fun :lol: