Hi im Ryan and im a Newbie

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

topao
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi im Ryan and im a Newbie

Post by topao »

Hey im sorta new here i think i ve been here for a month or two not really sure, I drive a red fto all stock id post picks but im pretty sure everyone here has seen one a hundred times already. Since getting my fto 5months ago its had 3 accidents so ive only been able to drive it for about two months (I also thinks its cursed, i should have got the grey or white fto)

First accident i smashed into a pole at maccas and smashed the rear left hand light and punctured my rear bar.

Second an old Bit*h tried coming into my lane whilst driving next to her, luckily she was in a van so most of the damamge was big black tyre marks down the side of the car ( I just wish i could have had matching ones for the other side would have looked hot)

Third one was a doozy was going around a corner and the steering locked up so halfway into the corner the car just went straight over the medium strip and into the wall, Didnt do much damage to front bar but i fu)kd my suspension it absoultly snapped somthing and the tyre was up against the tim of the body, had to get teh suspesion replaced for that one.

I just wish i could have spent the $4500 i spent in repairs on a bodykit.

Anyway i live up on the north shore you can see me driving around chatswood most mornings as i prepare myself for work plate number is Ak 24 PE, sublimes already spotted me in the city :)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I live in Chatswood, might see you about :)

Should come to a cruise when the next one is on :wink:
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Id love to however i lost my license for 3 months last friday so i wont be able to make it anytime soon gonna try to keep my driving to a minimum and not doing any long distances anymore.

But i'll come along as soon as my license suspension is over
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

topao wrote:Id love to however i lost my license for 3 months last friday so i wont be able to make it anytime soon gonna try to keep my driving to a minimum and not doing any long distances anymore.

But i'll come along as soon as my license suspension is over

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT GETS WORSE!

funniest post of the year.

(dont worry mines cursed too!)
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Yeah well it just doesnt stop yesterday i got a flat tyre and put on my spare only to find that was flat as well (Do all fto's come standard with a spacesaver tyre???) and then one of my other tyres went flat this morning to. Apparently theres a problem with the valves, thats as much as they would tell me, Anyone know anything about tyre valve problems that makes them go flat????
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

a) nope your 1 of a kind, you can replace the valves or the tyres completly.

b) yes they all came with spacesavers
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

oh r u the HOT4s fto?
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

nope im the other one you mentioned
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

o lol was it a while back? i really cant remember. u should reply in my spotted thread :D
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

Dude, if I were you I'd get a priest or someone to clense and bless you and your car, cos it sounds like it needs it.
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

successful trades: d_stroy_r, shue, mxysxy, dstocks
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Post by TCGPX »

WTTC Ryan.

Maybe there was a bad luck option offered on FTO's from the factory, mine seemed to have it fitted.
Had mine for a week and a half when a crazy chick ran a red light and T-boned my car. Borderline as a writeoff. To make things worse, insurance was organised but not paid for and no cover note (long story) plus she said the light was yellow and I had no witnesses. I had to pay for part of her car too!
Car's fixed now and my pride and joy, but cost me a packet that could've gone towards upgrades :(

Hope yours gets sorted soon mate.
FTO-101
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO-101 »

Hi i'm Ryan and i'm a newbie 8O

Sounds like we're in therapy jus kidding mate WTTC 8)