EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST AUTOSALON SEASON 2007

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Nacho
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Nacho »

Hey Tarkus you look really cleaned up in the photo with the Alfa! :lol:

Red carpet idea sounds awesome........I can give you plenty of feedback on that one! Anyone know if it's been done before?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

we can do anything u like. SIgn up and its over to u....

we will turn the pizza nights into : Autosalon PIzza nights and this starts this Monday...

Coolness.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Sounds awesome dude! Realistically we should be able to set at least the theme by the end of that pizza night.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nacho wrote:Sounds awesome dude! Realistically we should be able to set at least the theme by the end of that pizza night.
we will see
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

I like that Chris .....(we will see ) ..... good positive attitude .... hmmmmm you must have done this before lol 8O
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

sorry to distract the post.... but does anyone know WHAT that alfa is on page 2.....

its not a 159, brera or 8c..... so what the hell is it? concept 169? its hot..
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

Still deciding on whether I can participate or not, would love to but just depends on logistics etc but just as an aside to a theme I think we should play up the naturally aspirated aspect of the FTO and you can bet on the GTR boys doing their GODZILLA number, but they forget that it was little MOTHRA who knocked off Godzilla after he trashed Tokyo, so maybe a Mothra theme just to get under their skyline skins. Make up some fake MOTHRA plates dress all Japanesey couple of princess's calling Mothra the video of the battle in the background, just a quick thought?
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

Still deciding on whether I can participate or not, would love to but just depends on logistics etc but just as an aside to a theme I think we should play up the naturally aspirated aspect of the FTO and you can bet on the GTR boys doing their GODZILLA number, but they forget that it was little MOTHRA who knocked off Godzilla after he trashed Tokyo, so maybe a Mothra theme just to get under their skyline skins. Make up some fake MOTHRA plates dress all Japanesey couple of princess's calling Mothra the video of the battle in the background, just a quick thought?
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

EURO wrote:sorry to distract the post.... but does anyone know WHAT that alfa is on page 2.....

its not a 159, brera or 8c..... so what the hell is it? concept 169? its hot..
It's the Brera:

Or at least the concept version of it.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

msbchi wrote:Still deciding on whether I can participate or not, would love to but just depends on logistics etc but just as an aside to a theme I think we should play up the naturally aspirated aspect of the FTO and you can bet on the GTR boys doing their GODZILLA number, but they forget that it was little MOTHRA who knocked off Godzilla after he trashed Tokyo, so maybe a Mothra theme just to get under their Big Ugly Soap Box Racer skins. Make up some fake MOTHRA plates dress all Japanesey couple of princess's calling Mothra the video of the battle in the background, just a quick thought?
u need to at least turn up to a meeting mate. Our theme is all but set at this stage.

Have u been to Autosalon? there are no GTR boys...its the SAU Vic. Too many concerns about big power cars, its had nothing to do with what we are trying to achieve.

If you wanna be in it, please come to the next meeting and sign up.
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

Point taken Chris, didn't know the theme was decided as the last post I saw was calling for ideas! but what is SAU? I just got back from my holiday retreat so yeah I fully intend to attend the next meeting
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

Point taken Chris, didn't know the theme was decided as the last post I saw was calling for ideas! I just got back from my holiday retreat so yeah I fully intend to attend the next meeting BTW Don't take offence but I happen to like GTR"S but if you try to write the S *#line word it comes up as Skyline (probably won't now) also WTF is SAUVIC
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

msbchi wrote:Point taken Chris, didn't know the theme was decided as the last post I saw was calling for ideas! I just got back from my holiday retreat so yeah I fully intend to attend the next meeting BTW Don't take offence but I happen to like GTR"S but if you try to write the S *#line word it comes up as Big Ugly Soap Box Racer (probably won't now) also WTF is SAUVIC
SAU = Sky-lines Australia
SAU Vic IS the Vic club.

I'm a paid Vic member
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

SAU Vic IS the Vic club.

I'm a paid Vic member
but we do not hold it against him :roll:

come on MAX have you sorted where the next meeting is gunna be?

has someone got or will get the entry forms etc, by the next meeting. so we can fill them in / pay / and post them off.

Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

tarkus wrote:
SAU Vic IS the Vic club.

I'm a paid Vic member
but we do not hold it against him :roll:

come on MAX have you sorted where the next meeting is gunna be?

has someone got or will get the entry forms etc, by the next meeting. so we can fill them in / pay / and post them off.

Tarkus
If you read the planning post, forms are not avaliable yet. Toni has that under control.

But we can make everyone put down a deposit to confirm entry. If thats what u are worried about.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

tarkus wrote: come on MAX have you sorted where the next meeting is gunna be?
Tarkus
http://www.achelya.com.au/home.asp

Will call them about the Monday nights, we need a belly dancer. Get your $5 notes organised, you will be sticking those notes into all sorts of places.
[img]http://www.smyrnaie.com/SeatCovers/FTO/ftobanner.jpg[/img]
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I didn't know you could belly dance Max? $5 is your going rate? :lol:
Sammi
Apprentice

Post by Sammi »

IM in if you guys dont mind!!
Blue FTO VS kit
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Sammi wrote:IM in if you guys dont mind!!
Blue FTO VS kit
Yeha mate would be awsome....

I'II PM you now..also added u to the email list and sent you the email.

For everyone else. this is his car...
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 172zb4.jpg

cheers

KJ
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Can we get a list of who is in at the moment? Just need a tally on how many more chicks I need to get! Feel free to BYO as well if you can. LOL :wink: