WILL
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by WILL »

Is the GTO pre or post facelift?
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Today I got very bad news, It looks as if I wont have my FTO for a couple of weeks. The air con (that also runs the power steering) in my car absolutely shat itself and pretty much caught on fire on me today. I am having extreme difficulties in obtaining the part for it. Therefore I wont be able to come this week, unless I can whore a ride with someone. :lol: Well have a good cruise guys, I wish I could come but the FTO has let me down today.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

DZYRME wrote:Today I got very bad news, It looks as if I wont have my FTO for a couple of weeks. The air con (that also runs the power steering) in my car absolutely shat itself and pretty much caught on fire on me today. I am having extreme difficulties in obtaining the part for it. Therefore I wont be able to come this week, unless I can whore a ride with someone. :lol: Well have a good cruise guys, I wish I could come but the FTO has let me down today.
dude if u like i can give you a ride, but i'll have to pick you up from somewhere other than glenroy though' coz it's a little out of the way... what do you reckon?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

scracy wrote: Another option would be to borrow kevs rims ( if that offer is still available kev :wink: ) i dont really want to do this though as it puts kev out and it would mean i have to get the wheels stripped again. ( cant let my comrades go hungry!!!).
Yeah man the offer still stands, as long as u let me know by sat noon, cause i need 2 get them out of my mechanic garage, & what u mean by put me out?? R u planning 2 put me 6ft under? heehhehhahahahahaha :?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Well it now looks like Il be coming to the meet, thanx to Mikey. But my car will still be out of action. Im gonna get soo jealous being on a fto cruise and not being able to drive a fto. For once il be a passenger!!

C u all on Sunday
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Make sure you guys take lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pics so I can see what I missed :cry:
LED ALL the things.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

DZYRME wrote: Im gonna get soo jealous being on a fto cruise and not being able to drive a fto. For once il be a passenger!!
Hey if u want 2 b a driver, i can load u lancer, its still a Mitsubishi!!!! ahahahahaha :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
TimmyD
Mechanic

Post by TimmyD »

ya, pics, lots of pics, of interior!! /me needs ideas!!!!!!!!!
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Ok here are our updated list of attendees (excl partners + friends)

Special Guest: Erolit (+ mate ;))
Kevin (FTO338 + 1 car and 3 companions)
Peter (scracy + 1 mate + our food)
Toni (SXCFTO + our DVDs :P)
Naomi (Nimz)
Eric (MADFTO)
Greg (meet up only)
Patrick (Patty, maybe)
Andrew (ruchi)
Chrisp
William (Will)
and finally... yours truly of course!

Those who have placed an order for the stickers will be able to pick them up this weekend. if you haven't already paid, make sure you bring some extra money along. and don't forget money for the ferry ride & BBQ
Last edited by GPXXX on Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erolit

hrm

Post by erolit »

Just checking, im (+ passenger) not on the attending list - did i miss something or am i just very confused :]?

Erolit
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

Erolit, it is only because you didn't PM mikey back.

But please do come along, you are most welcome, and we look forward to meeting you.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Re: hrm

Post by FTO338 »

erolit wrote:Just checking, im (+ passenger) not on the attending list - did i miss something or am i just very confused :]?

Erolit
Nope u not confused, u just got booted out!! eheheheh j/k bro, i think mikey just 4got, as he was counting the FTO that r coming, so rest assure u in mate.
erolit

:)

Post by erolit »

eheheh cool, i never got a pm i dont think, either that or i have no idea how to check it :P

nehow, ill cya all there - should i bring meat for the bbq or just cash?

Erolit
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Meat as in women = yes, & if for any others just hand over the money 2 Scracy. :wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

ooops, attendee list fixed - sorry about that! :oops: (too distracted by other things at the time ;))

things to bring: money for BBQ, petrol and ferry ride (max $48 per car, cheaper for you if you have passengers), sunscreen, camera + film,

Looks like there's gonna be some seriously glorious weather tomorrow (sunny 23deg) so let's make the most of it! :D

Cruise sheets will be handed out to prevent ppl from getting lost or left behind. See you guys at the meet-up point tomorrow! I for one just can't wait!! :D:D
erolit

:D

Post by erolit »

Im a special guest now :D!

im honoured :]

cya all tomorrow :]
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Well what a night ! I have been a busy girl ... I have made Potatoe salad and Pasta salad for the BBQ tomorrow and I also will have napkins and a table cloth the day so it looks like were all set for a great day.
See you all in the morning.
Sleep well All :wink: