Cbrown1986
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Cbrown1986 »

Why was he banned?
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

ugh... long story, but basically he got into an arguement and broke a couple of the forum rules...

No big deal. I just think he took it personally.
I havent seen him since chellys formal cruise... but he keeps telling me he wants to go for a spin in mine, so i'll nag him to get back on here... aparently, he is building a lambo kit... then if its successful, sell them in aus for the $1500 mark... bolt on kit too... last i checked he was waiting on some more parts from USA.
And usually when simon says he's doing something he's not all talk.
So i'll be keen for an update on his doors as im planning on getting the same thing...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Samson wrote:You want to put a 6a13 into yours???

Thats adam...

He's quick
Nah, couldn't tell that it was different from that angle. Just the no spoiler clean look on the outside.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

yeah his looks very tidy... i do believe he's looking into getting a custom widebody made up... he said either that or more engine work....
such a crazy kid..

BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Samson wrote:ugh... long story, but basically he got into an arguement and broke a couple of the forum rules...

No big deal. I just think he took it personally.
I havent seen him since chellys formal cruise... but he keeps telling me he wants to go for a spin in mine, so i'll nag him to get back on here... aparently, he is building a lambo kit... then if its successful, sell them in aus for the $1500 mark... bolt on kit too... last i checked he was waiting on some more parts from USA.
And usually when simon says he's doing something he's not all talk.
So i'll be keen for an update on his doors as im planning on getting the same thing...
2nd that...

lets just hope that he does it properly and the doors wont fall off (not saying that he will be dodgy but it's just those kits are normally... not the best)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

YEah i agree... might let him drive around for a while with his before i do mine...