Calder Park - sat 20th jan (this sat)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Calder Park - sat 20th jan (this sat)

Post by khunjeng »

For anyone who is intrested the WRX Club is holding its first seasons event at Calder rack track this sat. Its a sprint event. I'm taking my R33 down for some laps. Come along, it will bea good day. Many SAU members and Rexies will be hammering around all afternoon.

My car is now ready for track days and I will be entering in a few this year. Just looking at some new wheels and some semis.

Cheers

Chris.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Great idea,
But Sat will be a 38 C day,
Cant cope with heat these days
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

mxysxy wrote:Great idea,
But Sat will be a 38 C day,
Cant cope with heat these days
it will be later afternoon/evening...I'm only getting on for a bit of track time...I dont need ot hammer it too much. My cooling system in the R33 is quite good. Its ony a few laps each session.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

This could be a good opportunity to get some video footage of the fto to play back at autosalon ????
:D
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

sxcfto wrote:This could be a good opportunity to get some video footage of the fto to play back at autosalon ????
:D
for u ? I'm going in the r33.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

for anyone with an fto to get out there and get some footage would be great for a club video if we can put a whole heap of footage together form the past events !
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I know there will be more then Sky and Rexie there, as few of my other friends are going with their Honda (Ex rexie owners)
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

sxcfto wrote:for anyone with an fto to get out there and get some footage would be great for a club video if we can put a whole heap of footage together form the past events !
ya...needs to be a member of a CAMS affiliated club and also have your CAMS LS licence...
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

wow fun first track day. Sliperly as..lost it a few times.

I did a few sessions for 5 laps...got the lines going...but RWD on street rubber and a wet track = fun times for all. When it did let loose down the straight I went pretty quick.

Awsome fun.

this year is gonna be a good one.