Autosalon Planning Post

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

Just booked into the Kingsgate hotel (couldnt get into the Enterprise) alls I need now is to book the days off with work :D
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

oodLes wrote:Hey, I've just organised to crash at a mates place so I'll be rocking up to see all the entries on Sunday. No-ones planning to disappear on the Saturday are they?

I may as well be a viccie member btw, I'm in new south but closer to Melbourne than Sydney.
I'm sure on of us can give u there Buddy Pass to get in also...we all will have one and there are 10 cars...so u shouldn't have to pay.

then we can go out for drinks...Sat night should be fun.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Bennoz wrote:Just booked into the Kingsgate hotel (couldnt get into the Enterprise) alls I need now is to book the days off with work :D
I think I might book there also...as with everything else...I will discuss on Monday as I plan to have a big one Sat night...yeh yeh.

how much? I might get some prices for bigger rooms so we can all crash...:P
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

khunjeng wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Just booked into the Kingsgate hotel (couldnt get into the Enterprise) alls I need now is to book the days off with work :D
I think I might book there also...as with everything else...I will discuss on Monday as I plan to have a big one Sat night...yeh yeh.

Hehe, yeah I think Im paying about $110 a night. Got a double & 1 single.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Bennoz wrote:
khunjeng wrote:

Hehe, yeah I think Im paying about $110 a night. Got a double & 1 single.
looks like the other half wont let me take my car to PI that weekend anyway...and at the moment she wont let me fix the FTO...lol

so there is a good chance i will be there anyway...I might talk to the F1 chick at the F1 tomorrow and see if I can suss a spot on the sly..
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

khunjeng wrote:
oodLes wrote:Hey, I've just organised to crash at a mates place so I'll be rocking up to see all the entries on Sunday. No-ones planning to disappear on the Saturday are they?

I may as well be a viccie member btw, I'm in new south but closer to Melbourne than Sydney.
I'm sure on of us can give u there Buddy Pass to get in also...we all will have one and there are 10 cars...so u shouldn't have to pay.

then we can go out for drinks...Sat night should be fun.
Haha well part of the deal of me crashing at my mates place is that I pay for him to get into Autosalon as well. :lol:

Id be driving down on the Saturday, attending the Sunday. I could just head down earlier if you guys were going out and come with, meet a few of the gang. :)
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Hey guys just checking if everythin still going smothly for the autosalon im still attending but if use need me to do anything let me know.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

thanks Jakey I think we should be pretty much organised at the meeting on monday we will be finalising the rest.
Just arrive with a nice clean car !
:wink:
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Rightyo. Yeah it will be im hoping to get the money i need to fix my car this week got 900 bucks of repairs to do grr.
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Hey as use know its getting closer so i just want to check and make sure everthing is still ok? I havnt heard anything from as since i sent my forms so im guessing there ok. My car is being fixed atm but it should be ready before friday
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Well Im completely booked & ready to go. Do you need me to bring anything else? Anything that will fit in the car without me having to hold it out the window....
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Bennoz wrote:Well Im completely booked & ready to go. Do you need me to bring anything else? Anything that will fit in the car without me having to hold it out the window....
Bring your eski

bring beer.

Hide it

get read for action
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Looks like I'm out guys, I've been put in charge of the house for 3 weeks and I need to look after all the animals. (On a farm)

Take plenty of pics guys! :D
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

just sent and email reply from Rob. Will suss out the meet point soon.

Rem. to fill up your cars before u go in.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I dont normally carry spare tyre, heaps of space there
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Hey guys i am leaving friday morning becuase work is a bitch and didnt give me thursday off so i should be there about lunch time.
If some one can meet me some where when i get into melb i will greatly appricate it cause i havnt driven around melb ive only used public transport there cheers
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

looks like i'm gonna be working on friday :(
but i'm gonna try and get out of there as soon as possible
i'm guessin toni or rob will be able to help you out jakey

...just don't forget your outfit for the stand
black suit, white shirt, black tie (preferable bow tie)
if you don't have any shoe polish use tyre black on your shoes :lol:

(and max... it's either a suit or a dress... you choose!!!! :twisted: )

my car is spotless, armour-all'd and mega polished!!!
keeping it in the garage til friday so it's ready to go :wink:
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Huh what u serious we are all wearing suits i didnt know that lol
m3nG
Grease Monkey

Post by m3nG »

neither did i... and umrms.. i think ill leave it up to you peeps to represent the club.. I'll just drop the car off there.. if thats ok? :) My cars been resprayed.. almost ready.. just gotta put the wing and front bar back on.. needs a cut & polish though, not sure if im gonna be able to get that done before the auto salon.. but should be ok since its hiding up the back corner anways.. :wink:

SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

jakey106 wrote:Huh what u serious we are all wearing suits i didnt know that lol
yeah, i thought i'd better post that info coz i didn't think that everyone knew :wink: sorry for the late notice
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]