Cruise #2 - 18 March 07

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Sparhawk »

I said it this arvo, but I just want to re-emphasise my thanx to all those who participated today. Great company, Great drive, Great wine, Great food, and Great weather made for one of the best cruises yet...

Mmmmm, Mead....

Ill create another thread with pics, cos there will be heaps, and it may take sometime to load on some ppls connections.

OK, check Here <--- click the link :D
Last edited by Sparhawk on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
DesertStormBlack
Grease Monkey

cruise

Post by DesertStormBlack »

excellent cruise and a great turnout. Cheers for the great day guys and girls.. photos will be up soon.. and videos as well (travis)..

grinning for the rest of the week, Tushar
honk if youre happy and ill honk back
glamorous
Grease Monkey

Post by glamorous »

yeah it was a really good turnout, i had no idea so many pple would turn up. it was great to meet everyone, it was so much fun.
cant wait to see all the pics, i know there will be quite a few.
hope everyone keeps meeting up for the cruises because itl be great for the sa forum.
once again, it was nice meeting you all, and i hope eveyone had fun.
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Travis, I still dont believe that you took a still pic instead of the video of our hill climb... <slap to back of head>

Still like to see some of the footage you took. How did the first climb come out, even though you couldnt keep close enough to me... :twisted:
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
glamorous
Grease Monkey

Post by glamorous »

oh yeah i wanted to ask you travis, who won, you or that green ute??
i looked over at you when we were at the red lights and i saw a grin, and thought to myself "why is he grinning like that?" and then i just heard and saw u two take of... hahah, but couldnt see who won..
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Post by TCGPX »

Ahhh, what a great day! Cheers to all who came along. Was great to finally meet the new members as well as catch up with the regulars.

Big thanks to Steve for organising the whole thing, great job done there mate.
And don't worry, I'm kickin myself plenty for stuffing up that video. When I looked at it, it's actually 1 second of video, not a still, so I must have pressed the button twice with my dodgy "need a screwdriver to start filming cos the camera's wedged between the dash and the window" trick :oops:. I'll have to sort something more reliable for the next cruise.
Video in progress, it's not brilliant, but 'll make a "best bits" edit and post a link in the pics thread you started.

Gamorous- That Commodore ute was turbo'd! Wasn't a great setup, turbo coming on boost too late, but it was a good run. He just got me at the end, we're talking ruler lengths here.
Would like to line him up on the drag strip cos we can't do anything irresponsible like exceeding the speed limit on a club cruise :wink:
Would love to see his face when he found out he almost got beaten by an NA 2 litre with nothing more than a cat back zorst and a pod filter! He he.
[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1613/sigpic2se2.jpg[/img]