Meet And Greet Chelly

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Nacho
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Meet And Greet Chelly

Post by Nacho »

Anyone who doesn't already have plans tonight is welcome to come to meet and greet Chelly who is one of our members in Brisbane who is with us for a week.

Chelly has never been to Melbourne so let's show her the sights around town......perfect opportunity for a mini cruise. Probably start with dinner and then make our way to Southbank...Lygon St...Chapel St...Brunswick St...Fitzroy St...Acland St...St Kilda Beach...then we can end our tour in Beacon Cove and take some photos.

I won't be on this site at all this whole day coz I won't have access to a PC with the amount of meetings I have to attend. Most of you active VIC members have my number and if you don't, get it off someone who does....not that hard right? :twisted:

Sms me if you're interested so I know how many to book for dinner then I can sms you either the meet location or where we're having dinner. Ok? Simple? :twisted:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

no can do.

Going to calder for some track time at 11.15 then a few meetings back in the city and off to Sheperton for the round 1 Carsales DECA Motorkhana Championship SAU this weekend- skid pan here we come.

50 cars of all types going.

I gave up racing a brand new yacht on sat for thsi that was just flown in from europe somewhere...so it must be good.

Have a good time.
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

If it was next weekend i would of joined everyone because i will be in melb.. Well maybe because i might be losing my licence on monday :cry:
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

unless she has 3 tits, not interested
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

This is so funny, i just got back tonight from Perth, and the first post i read is this ahhaaha
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

lol mxysxy thats abit rude 8O lol Chelly is heaps nice :D
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

sorry i couldnt make it would have been good to catch up with an interstate fto owner but I work nights so bit hard and today of all days has been worse with car problems :(
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hey if she still hang around on the weekend, i guess some of us can still catch up then.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

ust read what you wrote MAX and its not very nice for a nice young girl to hear :o

Joel Chelly and I had a good night. great meal, even thro' chelly only had desert 8O . then coffee on Lygon street, well I had coffee, Joel and chelly had muddy water :P .

Cya all next monday @ docklands

Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

tarkus wrote:ust read what you wrote MAX and its not very nice for a nice young girl to hear :o

Joel Chelly and I had a good night. great meal, even thro' chelly only had desert 8O . then coffee on Lygon street, well I had coffee, Joel and chelly had muddy water :P .

Cya all next monday @ docklands

Tarkus
this is what I was doing....omg it was the best weekened I had in a while...if u have a car and like driving it..u havnt done sh*t until u've had a good skin pad day.

I rode in a number of other cars...GTRs, S15s and a few EVOs 7,8 and 9 whihc was great..get a good feel for the other types.

Was fantastic to get a run against some really goo track drivers...and let loose of the pan..simply awsome. My handbreak turns are really comming along now...

couple of vids...I cant find one of me yet

http://decafeb07.racemeets.net/Group%20 ... 0Nintendo/
Last edited by khunjeng on Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah skin pad day, usually u get some hero think they know how to drive and they would be the first one to f*ck up like a 5yrs old :lol:
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Ok haven't had a chance to jump on here for a while. I do apologise for the short notice of organising this but I didn't get much notice myself either. :(

Anyway she's flying back to Bris tonight so I guess we'll see her again next time she's down.

BTW what's a skid pan? And what does it look like? :?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Oh did she dumped you on Valentines day? :twisted:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nacho wrote:Ok haven't had a chance to jump on here for a while. I do apologise for the short notice of organising this but I didn't get much notice myself either. :(

Anyway she's flying back to Bris tonight so I guess we'll see her again next time she's down.

BTW what's a skid pan? And what does it look like? :?
watch the videos in the link above