airstream dinner

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sxcfto
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by sxcfto »

Sorry Max ... this is my fault I organised this one ... :( I didnt think it would be to bad since its on the main rd and travel time down the eastern usually isnt too bad .... Im leaving home now which is 6pm so should be there by 7-7.30 if you want to come a bit later you can we will probably be there till at least 9.30pm I would say ????
anyway my apologies .... maybe do a westside meet for the next one ...
maybe even bbq my house !
:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

sxcfto wrote:Sorry Max ... this is my fault I organised this one ... :( I didnt think it would be to bad since its on the main rd and travel time down the eastern usually isnt too bad .... Im leaving home now which is 6pm so should be there by 7-7.30 if you want to come a bit later you can we will probably be there till at least 9.30pm I would say ????
anyway my apologies .... maybe do a westside meet for the next one ...
maybe even bbq my house !
:wink:
cancelled!
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

just paid my $90 for Autosalon
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

schizer wish I had seen that cancelled notice before I invited a few pther ftoers and drove to Glen Waverly and the spent two hours wondering where everyone is. How about the old faithful Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA. It is pretty central to easties and westies. :wink:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

msbchi wrote:schizer wish I had seen that cancelled notice before I invited a few pther ftoers and drove to Glen Waverly and the spent two hours wondering where everyone is. How about the old faithful Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA. It is pretty central to easties and westies. :wink:
whats parking like?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

khunjeng wrote:
msbchi wrote:schizer wish I had seen that cancelled notice before I invited a few pther ftoers and drove to Glen Waverly and the spent two hours wondering where everyone is. How about the old faithful Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA. It is pretty central to easties and westies. :wink:
whats parking like?
around the cheap prostitutes

I love St kilda, lets go
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

mxysxy wrote:
khunjeng wrote:
whats parking like?
around the cheap prostitutes

I love St kilda, lets go
ok. I'm down.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

8O prostitutes .... st kilda......... pizza .... oh boy mum will love the stories from this night out !!!! :roll:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

OK we have got the WHERE

but WHEN will it happen :?:

Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
tarkus
Mechanic

Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA.

Post by tarkus »

OK monday 12th March at
Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA. check your melway for location.

7:00 / 7:30 pm

Cya Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Re: Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA.

Post by SILVERFISH »

tarkus wrote:OK monday 12th March at
Leo's spaghetti bar in Fitzroy St. ST KILDA. check your melway for location.

7:00 / 7:30 pm

Cya Tarkus
monday is a public holiday...
i was planning on being interstate for the weekend...
not sure if i'll be back in time to make it :(
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Tarkus can we move that to moday the 19th that way we will definately know who's paid and confirmed because deadline is the 16th and gives everyone monday off to do what they need to do to prepare and we will all be better prepared being 10 days before no one will forget ! :wink:
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

yes OK the 19th of March it is.

so everyone should have all their bits done by then.

Robert
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

khunjeng wrote:
whats parking like?
You can shoot a gun down Fitzroy St on a Monday night and not hit anybody; well that is anybody who would be missed at least
Also if I can't get a refund it looks like we have a spare entry for Auto-salon .... I think I paid twice cause my bank account is empty again and should not be ....I should not be allowed within 100 yards (metres for everyone apart for Tarkas) of a computer and monetary transactions
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

if anyone wants to meet up in say glen waverly this money for a quick catch up...I think it would be good. Even if it was just me and u Rob? if thats the case we can meet somewhere even closer to us and have a bite to eat?
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

Yeah thats OK chris. Monday at the airstream or somewhere closer. you name the place. 7:30pm.

Or we grab some pizzas and have them at my place. then I will not miss "Top Gear".

what about Gav / Peter ? you are both this side of the city.

Cya Tarkus
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

tarkus wrote:Yeah thats OK chris. Monday at the airstream or somewhere closer. you name the place. 7:30pm.

Or we grab some pizzas and have them at my place. then I will not miss "Top Gear".

what about Gav / Peter ? you are both this side of the city.

Cya Tarkus
gav said he might be away....ok pizza's at your house and a bit more planning.
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

OK anyone else want to join us

:lol: Pizza and beer @ Robs place :lol:

7:30pm Croydon

Pm for the address, will check my PM's at 4:00pm.

Robert
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Hi Rob

I will meet u at your house and we can watch top gear etc...Hope u have a pizza joint in mind...although I might feel like something different when I get there.
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Post by msbchi »

Sorry guys,
I was outside mucking about with the car, mowing lawns, chopping down trees and generally keeping the wife happy so I'll be alloaed out for the salon so I didn't see this post till it was too late. Next time call on the mobile