Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

noccers
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

noccers coming to Syd!

Post by noccers »

Hey boys and girls!

I'm headed to Sydney from 23rd to 26th of March, not sure which nights I'll have free atm but I would like to catch up with some of you New South Welshmen one of the nights. Most likely the Friday or the Sunday night I'll be free.

Staying right next to Central Station too!

Open to suggestions as to what to do, but beer, beer, and beer is always a great suggestion :)
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

successful trades: d_stroy_r, shue, mxysxy, dstocks
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Sounds like fun mate. If i dont get to see you make sure you have a great time. :D
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Ahhhh another victim to my slaughter :D Dr Jones left with a hell of a head ache, KJ walked out of a party at 4am.... what can we do with you... :twisted:

Seriously, I'll flick you my mobile number via PM & gimmie a buzz on the night & i'll get something sorted :wink:
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

Bennoz wrote:Ahhhh another victim to my slaughter :D Dr Jones left with a hell of a head ache, KJ walked out of a party at 4am.... what can we do with you... :twisted:

Seriously, I'll flick you my mobile number via PM & gimmie a buzz on the night & i'll get something sorted :wink:
sounds awesome. the less I remember the better :D :D lol
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

successful trades: d_stroy_r, shue, mxysxy, dstocks