Install Done *Got piccies*

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

cb
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Install Done *Got piccies*

Post by cb »

Ok here it is finally my install is done (kind of lol)
Well Behind that vinyl wall is a 300w 2 channel amp which powers my clarion 6.5" splits up front, I have Xplod' 350w 6 x 9's at the rear an Xplod mp3 headunit and an 800w monoblock amp floating with a 12" 1000w sub (soon to be stepped up some)

jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

not bad but how do u take the spare tyre out
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

jakey106 wrote:not bad but how do u take the spare tyre out
I was thinking of that too :o
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Spare tyre??
I havent had one for about a year now.
Prob not the smartest thing, but with my previous install there was no way in hell the tyre would be accessable without a jigsaw.
i should go buy one of those cans that inflate your tyre with some sh*t... and you can get 50kms out of em or something.

Congrats on the install... it looks mint!

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
boarsai
Mechanic

Post by boarsai »

FtoSam wrote:Spare tyre??
I havent had one for about a year now.
Prob not the smartest thing, but with my previous install there was no way in hell the tyre would be accessable without a jigsaw.
i should go buy one of those cans that inflate your tyre with some sh*t... and you can get 50kms out of em or something.

Congrats on the install... it looks mint!
I've ridden motorbikes for years without spare tyres.... and I'm amongst the category of drivers that shouts "i don't need no stinkin tyre" into the wind of chance.

Murphies law says I should touch wood right about now however.

Thank god my desk is wood eh.

Anyway those cans that you speak of are great. I think I'll check the used by date on mine to make sure it's current! I was pondering just buying a second one in case the puncture I'll inevitably get due to my "I need no spare" attitude is a little more serious then hoped.

Tidy install btw.
cb
Grease Monkey

Post by cb »

already thought of the original bit of wood is jigsawed beneath the carpet the spare tire just lift's out as simple as before :D
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

I like it how u got the FTO logo on the wall, Very nice, now replace the carpet and have it red :twisted: