Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Oliver89
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Sydney EOM ( End Of Month ) Meetups.

Post by Oliver89 »

Hi Guys,

In order to keep meetups of a frequent nature, i have decided to have 1 set day / date for meetups.

There will be 1 Meetup on the LAST WEEKEND ON THE MONTH. Which Ever Saturday or Sunday.

The location / event will be decided upon when the date gets nearer.

Bennoz This is going to have to go through you to right. What do you think and what do the rest of us think.

This doesnt have to go ahead it's just a thought from me if anybody else has anything better let us no. :)

Olly.
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
lwrida
Mechanic

Post by lwrida »

Sounds good Oli, I think this should go ahead, would be great it we could all meet up on a regular basis.
aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú sibh sin mé bualadh craicinn sibh... FTO GPX 95' táirgí tuilí
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8306/banner2ae0.jpg[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I love the enthusiasm & the theory is sound, but sometimes it just gets too hard...

I hestitate to say it, but I do have a life outside of this club ( :lol: I know) and my weekends this year are loaded with Engagements, 30ths & work. I would have trouble committing to a monthly schedule - especially with 2 more Autsalons on the way.

We've found over the years, the best way to get everyone together is on the cruises & the best timeframe to organise them is once every 2 months.

Thats not to say you guys cant go ahead & organise things, but I do prefer a staff member there for official cruises (Either myself, AJ or Kazbah)
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Fair Enough Bennoz.

Though Even if you cant make it there sha'll be a lot more other guy's able to attend. Thats fine mate we understand what you mean Even myself and Lwrida Might not be able to attend Once to twice.

But yeah It'll be good To have an Offical Like you said Bennoz Makes it a lot Better and secure.

So to Be Honest I think it's Great Just as Long as people get Involved. :)
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
lwrida
Mechanic

Post by lwrida »

I think its great how I don't have to talk for myself :D
aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú sibh sin mé bualadh craicinn sibh... FTO GPX 95' táirgí tuilí
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8306/banner2ae0.jpg[/img]
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Anytime Lwrida Lad. :wink:
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

its hard to get one particular type of cars to come thats why JDM style have it every month i went in the feb one being the only fto there i got to meet heaps of people a lot of evos show up
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

heh... "JDM meetups".. me and AJ went to one.. was the saddest thing i've ever seen in my whole life, everybody thought it was tokyo drift, meeting up in a carpark pumping up music, and well.. everybody was under 20 :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

sublime19 wrote:heh... "JDM meetups".. me and AJ went to one.. was the saddest thing i've ever seen in my whole life, everybody thought it was tokyo drift, meeting up in a carpark pumping up music, and well.. everybody was under 20 :lol:
your like the justin timberlake of japan yeh?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jonowong wrote:
sublime19 wrote:heh... "JDM meetups".. me and AJ went to one.. was the saddest thing i've ever seen in my whole life, everybody thought it was tokyo drift, meeting up in a carpark pumping up music, and well.. everybody was under 20 :lol:
lol wtf? na im just sayin there were a lot of "sik kunts" there :P
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
kid_dynamite
Veteran Mechanic

Post by kid_dynamite »

jonowong wrote:
:lol: lol at both you guys...cracked me up!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

mm KD!! i just realised, why the fudgesickle aint we ever seen u at a cruise n*gga!!!

your like.. hidden away, coming out of your whole once every blue moon, come to a cruise!! u too jono!
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

sublime19 wrote:your like.. hidden away, coming out of your whole once every blue moon, come to a cruise!! u too jono!
Well if thats the case wtf! are you's Talkng bout. There's a cruise on monday waiting and it'll be good to have a Moderator or somebody to make it an offical cruise.

Come on guy's Tag alone.
kid_dynamite
Veteran Mechanic

Post by kid_dynamite »

sublime19 wrote:mm KD!! i just realised, why the fudgesickle aint we ever seen u at a cruise n*gga!!!

your like.. hidden away, coming out of your whole once every blue moon, come to a cruise!! u too jono!
Lol I'll pay that. Attendance is long overdue. I was planning of showing up to Autosalon but I'm in attendance at my cousin's wedding on the 6th as best man. But don't worry I'll make sure it's a priority soon enough.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

haha, :oops: that was such a lame night.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

A new thread will be posted up For the EOM April meet.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

see my post in the "Next Cruise" NSW thread.
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

haha thats what i thought the meet was like but the one i went to was ok :)
but then i know a lot of people there hahaa
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

AJ wrote:see my post in the "Next Cruise" NSW thread.
yeah i did. Though the EOM meet just a MEET not a cruise. :wink: Thats all i want. For us to hang out.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Wi11iam wrote:haha thats what i thought the meet was like but the one i went to was ok :)
but then i know a lot of people there hahaa
Hey you joining us on monday ?