Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

k3nz0_84
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

tire and brake fitting and fitters

Post by k3nz0_84 »

Hi guys,

just looking for a little help here. Wondering if you guys know of any recommended places (good quality and yet not exhorbitant pricing) to do bodywork? My front bumper got cracked and sorta whacked my headlights a little out of position (one of the small metal brackets above the light broke) so i need to get a new bumper fitted and painted as well as fix anything on the front that needs to be fixed.

Also, i'm up for new pads (maybe rotors) and tires, just wondering if u guys know of any places that aren't too far away from the city (i stay in carlton). Any help will be much appreciated

p.s. i'm planning to get my bumper from dmd, would that be a good place to source the front bumper from? (sadly they don't make the hybrid bozz bumper anymore) does anyone have any problems with fitting their bumpers?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Brake-wise I think Race Brakes (http://www.racebrakes.com.au/) is a good place to start. Their RB47 pads are used and recommended by a few people here (including myself). They install there as well.

Race Brakes Melbourne and Head Office
44-68 Racecourse Road, North Melbourne. VIC. Australia
Ph. (03) 9326-6088 Fax: (03) 9326-3822
LED ALL the things.
k3nz0_84
Apprentice

Post by k3nz0_84 »

lol..i tried that place...but they are out of rb74's, and it takes like 6 - 8 weeks to get them in...so they guy (harold) said that he can bring in endless pads for me, and it takes a week for them to arrive, so i'll probably stick with those. the endless vn series i think...but i'd rather have th rb's coz i think its cheaper, he does have rb 24's in stock though, but i dunno how good those are.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

Pads: Maxi stop, cheap and good :)
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

k3nz0_84 wrote:lol..i tried that place...but they are out of rb74's, and it takes like 6 - 8 weeks to get them in...so they guy (harold) said that he can bring in endless pads for me, and it takes a week for them to arrive, so i'll probably stick with those. the endless vn series i think...but i'd rather have th rb's coz i think its cheaper, he does have rb 24's in stock though, but i dunno how good those are.
I'm running endless in my line, work fine

DMD is good. front bar fits fine.
k3nz0_84
Apprentice

Post by k3nz0_84 »

sweetness, placed an order for the pads and the front bumper. Yay, my car is finally getting some care. thanks guys