Dunk
akuma3
aza013
Blasphemy
Sublime19
Wi11iam
smorison + 1 (passengers)
Joe Joe ( Considering ) ? ? ?

meeting place is at homebush, map is in the Announcement thred where we meet.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

I can not wait. :D 1st Offical Cruise with any Car in my Life. :D
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
Blasphemy
Grease Monkey

Post by Blasphemy »

Confirmed. I will have my car back today or tomorrow. :D
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Didn't realise my name was up there .. hmm. I probably be able to make it. Gotta read through the thread to see what's happening.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

I still remember the *someone* here got caught doing a burnout at the "meeting point" on last mini cruise :twisted:
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

akuma3 wrote:I still remember the *someone* here got caught doing a burnout at the "meeting point" on last mini cruise :twisted:
This is a different meeting point from that one. We are meeting at the usual one for this cruise, please don't confuse me :lol:

p.s. i still have the video of that!
Blasphemy
Grease Monkey

Post by Blasphemy »

GARGH!

I've been informed that the big boss isn't happy with the paint job they've done on the front panel. So instead of being ready to pick up today, I need to wait until NEXT TUESDAY. Not happy.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Blasphemy wrote:GARGH!

I've been informed that the big boss isn't happy with the paint job they've done on the front panel. So instead of being ready to pick up today, I need to wait until NEXT TUESDAY. Not happy.
Just take it for the weekend and take it back Monday.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

If this is your first cruise, you may need to start preparing now. Here is a little check list for you. In no perticular order. (Bennoz Kaz, help out if you think of any more)

1. Do I know where the meeting place is? (many people get lost trying to find it their 3rd time, never mind their 1st time)

2. Is my car ready for a long run? Are breaks and tyres good? (I'm getting 2 new tyres on Saturday)

3. Do I have a 2-way (cb, walkie talkie)? You don't NEED one, but it will help.

4. Optimax or BP Ultimate? Which ever way you swing, make sure your car is full of it. Fill up the night before, or in the morning before we meet.

5. Going out the night before? I wouldn't. Cancel any drinking plans you may have at least. We have been RBT'd at 9.30am before.

6. Fully charge you mobile, if you do get lost, it'll be your best friend to get you back with the pack.

7. Camera for posting happy snaps once you get home.

8. Wash your pride and joy (your FTO Ben I mean) either day before or get up early and do it in the morning. We will draw on your dirt, remember Tania? HAHA!

9. Some money. We will be stopping for lunch. You can always bring your own too and sit outside (weather permitting)

10. Weather report so far, Sunday A few showers.
City: Min: 16 Max: 23
West: Min: 13 Max: 23

Have I missed anything?
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Nope, thats pretty good. And dont worry, both my pride & joys will be washed :lol:
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

AJ wrote:If this is your first cruise, you may need to start preparing now. Here is a little check list for you. In no perticular order. (Bennoz Kaz, help out if you think of any more)

1. Do I know where the meeting place is? (many people get lost trying to find it their 3rd time, never mind their 1st time)

2. Is my car ready for a long run? Are breaks and tyres good? (I'm getting 2 new tyres on Saturday)

4. Optimax or BP Ultimate? Which ever way you swing, make sure your car is full of it. Fill up the night before, or in the morning before we meet.

5. Going out the night before? I wouldn't. Cancel any drinking plans you may have at least. We have been RBT'd at 9.30am before.

6. Fully charge you mobile, if you do get lost, it'll be your best friend to get you back with the pack.

8. Wash your pride and joy (your FTO Ben I mean) either day before or get up early and do it in the morning. We will draw on your dirt, remember Tania? HAHA!

9. Some money. We will be stopping for lunch. You can always bring your own too and sit outside (weather permitting)

Have I missed anything?
1. Still don't after a few times of crusing with you guys :x
2. Not that i trust my falken tyre all that much ...
3. Yes, still in my car ... last use a year ago
4. Bloody shell don't have V-Racing anymore ...
5. If i bump into a nice chicken on the street ... ok let's not go into that
6. What if i don't have a mobile???
7. I'll do that with my mobile ... oh OPPS
8. It'll get dirty again anyway ... nah :roll:
9. I'll take my box collection of 5c
10. NEVER trust the weather report!
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

akuma3 wrote:I still remember the *someone* here got caught doing a burnout at the "meeting point" on last mini cruise :twisted:

LOL by the googly eyed park cop, i couldnt tell who he was lookin at, oh man i shouldnt be slack!

and i wonder who got caught up... :oops: :oops: :oops:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

AJ wrote:If this is your first cruise, you may need to start preparing now. Here is a little check list for you. In no perticular order. (Bennoz Kaz, help out if you think of any more)

Have I missed anything?
Pretty Simple and Staright Forward. :wink:
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Meeting point is pretty easy to get to, been around that area many-a-times.
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

can someone make this post sticky :P

Date: 22nd April 2007
Meeting point : Marjoire Jackson Parkway http://www.ftoaustralia.com/images/fto/ ... _place.jpg <------ click on ME!!
Time: 10:00am haha so youcan all sleep in for a bit

As usual please just copy and paste the roll call to your post with the updated list

Bennoz
Kazbah
AJ
Tanya
Oliver89
Lwrida
ha88er
Dunk
akuma3
aza013
Blasphemy
Sublime19
Wi11iam (confirmed)
smorison + 1 (passengers)
Joe Joe ( Considering ) ? ? ?

i think we should start confirming attendence

Reminders : (thanks to AJ)

2. Is my car ready for a long run? Are brakes and tyres and Pressure are good

8. Wash your pride and joy

10. Drive in a Mature Manner :) Its your own fault if you get caught doing something stupid in your car

11. Enjoy the Day i know i will *lalala*
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Thank you for that recall Wi11iam. :lol: :D Your a Lad. :lol:

:P Would you like to repost that a couple more timez so ppl no exactly what and where it is ? :P haha Jks Lad. :D
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

lol thought i will try and make it easier so people dont have to go thru 6 pages to get all the information but then again they have to considering my post is on the last page hahaha
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

I'll edit the first post with that last one, but am going to change the time. It's 9am for a 9.30 depart.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

How many kms are we looking at on sunday :?:
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

I've been looking at my fuel consumption these last 2-3 weeks, everytime I fil up i noticed that I drive around 300km then i have to refill again.

Then again I refill when it reaches the 1/4 mark. But 100km for each 1/4 is pretty bad.