Brisbane FTO's

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Rusty12
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Brisbane FTO's

Post by Rusty12 »

I have seen many FTO's in Brisbane but two stand out in my mind.

There was a red one, with fat angled out exhast, and it had 'Pulse' written all over it. Or maybe 'Pulser'. It was red with white stickers.

There was also another one I seen, purple/black?, with twin exhasts, I think the license was like 321GOD or GOP or something and it was near Mt Gravatt.

Has anyone seen these two cars? I would love to know how much a twin exhast would cost and what body kits they both have (they looked to have the same one).
indyfto
Grease Monkey

Post by indyfto »

Can't say I've seen either of those FTOs but there are quite a few around at times.

If the red one had Pulse stickers on it - it may have belonged to Pulse Racing that is no longer trading as they had an FTO (or two?) as I got an aftermarket air intake done with them.

As for twin exhausts: To do it "properly" it can cost a bit and is a little fiddly as there isn't a lot of room at the back of the car. This is also difficult due to the FTO having an east west muffler not north south if you understand what I mean...
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

nope aint seen those two either
Whats an FTO?
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

Seen both...........I think......

Did the Purple one have full HKS kit, 17 inch wheels, vented bonnet, leather interior, a crap load of Japanese toys with flashing lights on the dash and a big Autofarce...errr I mean Autoforce sticker on the back?

Cheers

Chris
blk_fto
Primordius

Post by Primordius »

There's a number of FTO's around Brisbane. Especially around MT Gravatt & Sunnybank. I have a Black 94 GPX with white flames across the sides. I've got 16" mags & a 2 1/2" full exhaust on it. If you live around that area, you may have seen it.

I would post some pics but, my PC at home is offline currently.

I was thinking of kitting it but, maybe I'll just get some larger mags instead.