Sunday 22nd Wisemans Ferry cruise pics

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

DunK
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by DunK »

fuk man...looks fkn sexy....sorry guys...i couldnt make it, n i cant go on the net for the past 2 days, found out like yersterday that my dad is coming back today..so i gota pick him up :cry: man......looking at all these fto's and mine is not there..i feel sad =(
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:
Oliver89 wrote:
By the way Bennoz I was up your Asssss when giving it mate! lol Wont be the same when u get the SuperCharger! But still was great fun. :wink:
heh then he wasnt even stepping on it! no way even a stock manual gpx has no chance of keeping up to him, last time i thought i was keeping up with him and then he tells me he could have been going hard, and he was only givin it a bit lol.. damn ben, i want those cams!! and everything else.. !!
anywya, looked like a good day out huh

ah well, always next time!
Indeed. I wasnt giving it all Olly... now that you got 1 cruise under your belt, maybe next time I'll give you the chance to see if you can catch me with full throttle.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

FTO338 you see My Front Bar has the exact same Problem as AZA013 Bar Not only is that out of line but My Fog Light is abit out as well same problem aza has on his GP version R but its on the other side.

yeah it looks abit out of place but aza013 is as well...But on the Other side. He will tell you imself we already discussed this in person with him.

So we wonder why ? ? Has it been it before or what ?
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Bennoz wrote: Indeed. I wasnt giving it all Olly... now that you got 1 cruise under your belt, maybe next time I'll give you the chance to see if you can catch me with full throttle.
lol yeah maybe mate maybe I had a feeling you wernt giving it full throttle. lol
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

9 guys behind me with stock suspension & stock brakes start chasing me flat out, we'd have FTO's in the Hawksbury or in ditches :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

ok lwrida the car is a girl I know yhat as she pers when I drive her hard :twisted:

Hay william fto gokart day sounds great I would be in for that day :D
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Bennoz wrote:9 guys behind me with stock suspension & stock brakes start chasing me flat out, we'd have FTO's in the Hawksbury or in ditches :lol:

and I bet all day Ben you would have been looking behind you hopeing that one did not run into you :lol:
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Bennoz wrote:9 guys behind me with stock suspension & stock brakes start chasing me flat out, we'd have FTO's in the Hawksbury or in ditches :lol:
haha yeah big time! :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

How did every one go on fuel for the day :?
I got 230km to a 1/4 tank S**T I love that Vpower fuel :twisted:
I may have used more dut you know Oliver was holding me up lol :P

and Oliver as soon as I find out about stickers I will let you know
Blasphemy
Grease Monkey

Youtube video madness

Post by Blasphemy »

Time for a double post. I didn't realise there was a second thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4L-v6FeLmE

Footage is a bit shakey. To understand how stiff my suspension is, you just need to look at the last bit of footage on the perfectly flat road as we pass through the tunnel. Each bump was probably a grain of sand. :p
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

Sorry we had to cut on you early - we were on a really tight time schedule as had to work in the afternoon.

We did find some really good fast and twisty roads to drive though - we caught the other ferry across (at the other end to the one we saw you guys on). Was a nice quiet day with no traffic so we had an absolutely awesome run.

Hopefully catch up on another cruise when I can spend the whole day cruising.

Cheers
Tanya
The Ex-Sec
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

aza013 wrote: I may have used more dut you know Oliver was holding me up lol :P

haha :lol: It is No Good to lie aza. :wink: i don't think i was holding no-one up.

yeah thats cool mate thanks. :)
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Oliver89 wrote:
aza013 wrote: I may have used more dut you know Oliver was holding me up lol :P

haha :lol: It is No Good to lie aza. :wink: i don't think i was holding no-one up.

yeah thats cool mate thanks. :)

your right :lol: it was the Mirage :twisted: :twisted:
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

lol i think we should stop picking on the mirage
video was good love the sound track

on next cruise i should have coilovers and exhurst in my car
FTO GO KARTS FOR THE WIN!!!!!
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

its all good william I think they are great little cars it holds its own :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Oliver89 wrote:FTO338 you see My Front Bar has the exact same Problem as AZA013 Bar Not only is that out of line but My Fog Light is abit out as well same problem aza has on his GP version R but its on the other side.

yeah it looks abit out of place but aza013 is as well...But on the Other side. He will tell you imself we already discussed this in person with him.

So we wonder why ? ? Has it been it before or what ?
Well the only reason why they don't line up is because of a bad repair job. I'm sure if i see both of your cars in life, i can point out some clue for u.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

FTO338 wrote:Well the only reason why they don't line up is because of a bad repair job. I'm sure if i see both of your cars in life, i can point out some clue for u.
That'll be good thank you. But when that happens Maybe Pigs will fly. :lol:
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

aza013 wrote:your right :lol: it was the Mirage :twisted: :twisted:
Honestly yeah he was... :twisted: lol But Im glad he made it all that far cos he was a great laugh anyway. :wink: :lol: & His a top bloke.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Oliver89 wrote:
FTO338 wrote:Well the only reason why they don't line up is because of a bad repair job. I'm sure if i see both of your cars in life, i can point out some clue for u.
Well then you better get a pig flying then :lol: i'll be in Syd on May 7th. Like i said i come up to Syd at least once every 2mths.

Oh and a can of Spam don't count as pig flying :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

FTO338 wrote:
Oliver89 wrote:
Well then you better get a pig flying then :lol: i'll be in Syd on May 7th. Like i said i come up to Syd at least once every 2mths.

Oh and a can of Spam don't count as pig flying :twisted:
No worries thats good then mate im gald you can make it up. :) Good to see you being active... 8)

yeah well that can of spam is in my pantry. :wink: :P