Appologies

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

msbchi
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Appologies

Post by msbchi »

Let me take this opportunity to appologise to anyone that I may have pissed off with my unreliable promises/attitude lack of interest or non attendance of promised events. My mother has been in a coma which she came out of today. :( Unfortunately she came out on the wrong side and as soon as I attended to the funeral I hope to get back to my usual inconsistant spacedout self. So if you are among the many detractors my redemption is not far away and promises will be kept
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

not sure who your detractors have been,
but my sincere condolences go to you and your family...

...if you need any support, or even just a laugh and a smile,
you're old pals in the vic crew are here for ya :wink:

take care,
gav
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

No need to apologise, your FTO family is here if you need us :wink:
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Re: Appologies

Post by khunjeng »

msbchi wrote:Let me take this opportunity to appologise to anyone that I may have pissed off with my unreliable promises/attitude lack of interest or non attendance of promised events. My mother has been in a coma which she came out of today. :( Unfortunately she came out on the wrong side and as soon as I attended to the funeral I hope to get back to my usual inconsistant spacedout self. So if you are among the many detractors my redemption is not far away and promises will be kept
you have been nothing less than a great guy. The snake thing was a little scary but hey!

U have all of our best wishes.

Hope to see u soon, I'II buy u a beer.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

sincere condolences go to you and your family
msbchi
Grease Monkey

Thanks guys

Post by msbchi »

thanks guys, your support is greatly appreciated and Max I may have found the amp you are looking for not sure of the specs yet but it is a MTX mono block top of the range comp model. I'll check it out on the weekend as I have to go past on my way to sort out mums effects. Any diversion will be welcomed so I'll get the specs and let you know
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

take Care Peter we're all here if you need us ..