jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by kazbah »

Black FTO parked in Penrith Plaza today 3rd Jan around 1:00pm
Teh Ban Queen!
MattG
Grease Monkey

Post by MattG »

TheSentry-

I know there is a silver FTO that I see all the time outside Bella's (?) pizza and pasta shop on Hassle St Smithfield (opposite Fire Station). From memory I think he has some aftermarket wheels on it.

I used to also used to own a silver FTO (sold in Oct), now I own a silver s2000...you could probably see that quite often parked at Sotcklands Wetherill Park also.

M@
http://www.forensicdata.com.au
The Data Recovery Experts
rxboy
Mechanic

Post by rxboy »

Spotted a silver FTO on South Gippsland Hwy at about 7:30pm Tue 30th Dec.
Blaze
Apprentice

Post by Blaze »

White FTO with Veilside front bar spotted, overtaking my white one while I was entering M4 from James Ruse Drive heading to Cumberland HW on Monday, 05 Jan around 10.30am. Reveal yourself!
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

burgundy FTO in my driveway, with the number plates RUCHI. Now who could that be? :P
Jono
Mechanic

Post by Jono »

White FTO going towards Belconnen on barry drive around 3:10pm

jono
ruchi
Oldtimer

Post by ruchi »

White FTO with white stripes across the tailights in Highbury Rd, Mt Waverley around 3:30pm today.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Ok mind as well i join this little spam!!!

Saw a Red FTO with GT Wing, with an unusual bodykit!!!! 3 times outside my shop, once 2day!!!!! hmmmm i wonder who that is "Mr Forum Spamer"??

A White FTO with the meanest exhaust sound & veilside body kit, twice, once just before XMAS & it was outside my shop again!!!!

Black FTO with a gorgeous looking chick in it! & yes outside my shop again!!!!

White FTO with a HUGE PlayBoy wording covering the driver side panal!! outside my shop 2day!!!!!

Burgady FTO 2days ago, some guy driving it, outside my shop AGAIN!!!!

Silver FTO at the undergound carpark everyday, except for this wk! & YES U GUESS IT!!! AT MY SHOP!!!

& then theres lots other FTO driving pass everyday, & so far theres yellow, dark blue, & that orangy gold color.

Ohhh & just saw another black one drive pass with veilside wing!!!

Should i keep going?????????????
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
thecook
Mechanic

Post by thecook »

wheres your work kevin?

i see too many for me to name, i see heaps in city, boxhill, clayton, springvale, and monash.

i saw a black fto driving down nathan rd in HK last nite, and another fto parked on the side in MACAU today :D
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

ok, saw a Silver FTO parked along Ballarat Rd near VUT on Mon arvo, and drove next to white one along Sunshine Ave that same day.

also saw a black veilside kitted FTO along Lonsdale St in the city last Thurs around lunchtime, followed by a Passion red FTO (stock) along Footscray Rd.

oh and a burgundy one (with an FTO club sticker too!) coming out of Fotscray Market carpark last Thurs evening hehehe... hmm, i wonder who it was. ;)
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

oh, also forgot to mention:

blue FTO with GPvR kit fitted (was advertised for sale on here some time ago) parked at Sth Melbourne near Coles/Nandos last Wednesday arvo.

...and passion red FTO with GPvR kit parked along Victoria St at Richmond with plates FTO-008 early last night.

I think that's it hehe... that's almost once a day on average for the week, haha...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

hmmmm i reckon if i stick a huge "FTO Club" stickers at my shop windows, & c if those FTO that drive pass my shop everyday (at least 6-7 a day) will stop & come in???

Is a good way to promote the club rite Mikey??? :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

looks like we now have a Victorian HQ, hehehe... ;)

btw just saw another one drove past my workplace along Geelong Rd, silver with Veilside kit and 17" chromies...
Adriano
Grease Monkey

Post by Adriano »

red fto with veilside wing (and maybe a full kit) yesterday morning off woostock ave. rooty hill, running in front of me (white fto with dcuatro kit).

black gpx on parramatta road city bound around 8:30pm last night.

silver one in burwood westfield carpark on thursday night.

oh and i think G1's fto (leather interior) in manly parked in front of the water on new year's day @ say 3pm? (i think that was manly anyway)
Adriano
Grease Monkey

Post by Adriano »

oh and actually been seeing quite a lot of ftos around rooty hill/plumpton area.

1.stock one in black
2. black one with a huge red mitsu sticker on bonnet (seen this for sale on the cars for sale section a while ago)
3. silver one always parked in front of rooty hill blockbuster
4. white manual gpx with sunroof and tri spoke wheel :)
5. red one with VS kit (as above)
6. white one with ralliart decal above windscreen

i reckon we should have a cruise one fri night and go to a local drive in cinema at prospect... that is if they're on this forum. :wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

a silver one driving along Sturt St Ballarat (:P) this arvo - looked almost exactly like Kev's, minus the body scratches(:P) and N1 exhaust... i think it had similar BBS wheels too, but it could be a Speedy brand or something, not sure...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hmmmm how can the FTO look almost the same if it only had a "look alike" wheel of mine???? 8O

Is like saying I saw a red FTO just like yours, except it haven't got the GT wings, wheels, exhaust!!! But is almost the same, IS RED ISN'T IT??? heheheeheheh
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

seen a silver one in brisbane airport on the 2nd i think, driver saw me in my red one so should know who im talking about.
Whats an FTO?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Spotted: rxboy parked outside my girlfriend's house 8O
Thursday night, Chadstone.
LED ALL the things.