Adelaide autosalon?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Sparhawk »

Hey guys.

Just got back in town, and yeah seems like nothing has been organised. Probably too late now. Will definately be more organised next year, and let everyone know well in advance of whats required etc etc. Sorry to all those who were keen this year (including myself :( )
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
sunset_angel
Apprentice

Post by sunset_angel »

Hey guys,

Sorry that I've disappeared recently but I've had uni and I'm working two jobs at the moment so I don't get time to myself. I'll be working at Autosalon this year as a promotional model so I'll try get the heads up on what to do for next year. I felt that our cars would need to be a lot more done up in order to enter, there are a lot of guys coming from Sydney with total spray jobs, airbrushing, chrome wheels etc so once our cars stand out a bit more, I feel it would be worth it.

Sorry guys,
hopefully I'll see some of you there.
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

hey its good to hear from you, a little late he he

as for autosalon we would of loved to enter as a club not as show cars, we wernt looking at winning any trophys just to advertise the club.
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
DesertStormBlack
Grease Monkey

Post by DesertStormBlack »

i got bling... but im afraid it looks terrible.. besides.. an fto is a show car that comes rolling out for the factory doors and doesnt need extras.. except for maybe some lowered springs and rims.. i have seen supras and s2000's and rx7's all try and add flares and wide body kits and nose cones to make it look more like the legendary fto.. lol.. (all cars referred to are real and not fictional, from HPI mags).

but yes.. good opportunity for the club to grow.. there are many "non-wavers" out there that might go to autosalon and see for themselves what they are missing out on.. there were a few guys in autosalon a few years ago.. right? im sure shaun was there.. i remember the big grey stripe running down his car.. lol..
honk if youre happy and ill honk back