broke cd player

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

brimstone
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

broke cd player

Post by brimstone »

ive got the standard 2xdin cd/tape player for the 95 gpx and for 2 days now it plays one song from any disk (on any of the 6 slots) and stuffs up on the 2nd then skips disk. it displays S E _ (number of disk) before it does this.

any ideas ppl?

regards
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I have an idea.... Buy a new head unit ;)

Lol, I need to follow my own advice :oops: ... Mine was doing exactly the same thing as yours for a while... I found that it didn't play burned discs too well... had to be originals, or, copied on specific 'Audio' cd's .. Also, if it stuffs up on the first song you may need to skip a few tracks before it will play the rest of the disc..

Mine has finally stopped working altogether now, it still changes the cd's but has errors & skips them before they start playing.. So I'd guess that yours might be about to die soon as well ...
Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

Dont be a tight ass,buy a new deck.

If u r low on cash,go to supercheap they have them for like$60
FTO-279
messy
Grease Monkey

Post by messy »

but its so hard to find a deck which plays Tapes these days!! such a requirement for all your low quality listening needs!

imagine an iPod ready deck which took tapes and no cd's.

OH and played VCR tapes too which went out to one of those old tv type screens .
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Go all out...
Pioneer 7" Touch screen 6 stack DVD player.

Sorry bout the MS Paint crap... Couldnt find any other fotos at work

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.