Hi all - remember me??

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mrx
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi all - remember me??

Post by mrx »

Well look what I have missed out on!! The working bee looked like an awesome day - real shame I missed that one.

Have not checked out the past cruise stuff, but depending on when the next one is (I see it is TBA - can I say NOT the weekend of 14/15 of July) we should be able to make it. And we will be the unique one with stock headlights by the look of it :D

I apologise for kinda just disapearing like that. Couldn't really be helped. Have just had some stuff going on, far more important that FTO's, as difficult as that may sound. 8O <grits teeth> :wink: Congrats to Steve too - you were always going to be doing the job. Look forward to critiquing some of your work lol!!

Will still have the car for a little longer yet (couple of months me-thinks) but plan on being around after that anyhow.

So yeah, thats about it for now. Not goint to troll through all the posts I have missed cause there is probable about a thousand of them.

Look forward to catching up again shortly, and then you can all fill me in on whats been happenin' in FTOville.
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

OMG !!! Thought you'd abandoned us...

Will be great to catch up with you again. Yeah have had some good cruises and get togethers. Pity you missed them, but I understand getting busy lol. The next cruise was going to be this weekend, but i've been unwell, and dont think ill be 100% by the weekend. Im going away for a few weeks as of 16th July, so will need to be in the next few weeks anyway. Promise it wont be the 14/15th, cos ill be packing lol.

Great to see youre still around mate. see you soon :D
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Cheers. Will be good to catch up soon.

But after all, who's going to take photo's of your car to use on the site as your signature??
TCGPX
Grease Monkey

Post by TCGPX »

Good to see your still alive Shaun. :D
Talk about dropping off the face of the earth...
Hope to catch up at the cruise.
[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1613/sigpic2se2.jpg[/img]