Winton Fun Day - July 8

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ygoslo
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Winton Fun Day - July 8

Post by ygoslo »

Anyone going? I'll be there in the FTO & it would be cool to see some others there this time.

For those who don't know it is a track day at Winton Raceway, costs $25 to enter. It is not timed or anything, just a chance to get out and have some fun. It is a good day and a great way to get acquainted with the track.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Re: Winton Fun Day - July 8

Post by khunjeng »

ygoslo wrote:Anyone going? I'll be there in the FTO & it would be cool to see some others there this time.

For those who don't know it is a track day at Winton Raceway, costs $25 to enter. It is not timed or anything, just a chance to get out and have some fun. It is a good day and a great way to get acquainted with the track.
I might be going, I have a sprint day there a few weeks later with the WRX club. I will see whats happening, wont be in the fto however.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

I'm in Albury, about a 2 hours drive from Winton, I wasn't planning on going as I have a full set of tyres going on tomorrow and don't want to waste them, but if some FTO's are rolling down I will definitely come.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

oodLes wrote:I'm in Albury, about a 2 hours drive from Winton, I wasn't planning on going as I have a full set of tyres going on tomorrow and don't want to waste them, but if some FTO's are rolling down I will definitely come.
lol get some balls.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Um, okay then retard.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

oodLes wrote:Um, okay then retard.
:roll:

read your post "i dont wanna waste them" lol noobcake

get some balls.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

I just don't want to buy brand new tyres then take about a third of the tread off in one day. I'm not in the position too either.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

All right, settle petals :roll:
LED ALL the things.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

oodLes wrote:I just don't want to buy brand new tyres then take about a third of the tread off in one day. I'm not in the position too either.
not unless your doing burnouts all day...