Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Breza
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Cruise to Noosa - 28/2/2004

Post by Breza »

Hi All,

Just letting those people in QLD that aren't on the FTOQLD Yahoo E-mail Group know that we have a cruise planned for the 28/02/2004.

The plan is to cruise from Brisbane to Noosa, spend some time at the beach, have a BBQ and just catch up with fellow FTO owners.

I will post up more details closer to the date.

Cheers

Chris
blk_fto
Raven
Grease Monkey

Post by Raven »

at this point in time you can count me in however we will see closer to the date
Whats an FTO?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Re: Cruise to Noosa - 28/2/2004

Post by GPXXX »

Breza wrote:Just letting those people in QLD that aren't on the FTOQLD Yahoo E-mail Group know that we have a cruise planned for the 28/02/2004.
how many QLD members are there? do they know about this forum as well? might be a good idea to get them to sign up... :D
Dr_Jones
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Dr_Jones »

Theres quite a few of us here.
fredcdn

Post by fredcdn »

Yeah I'm keen to go on this cruise, haven't been out with you guys before but I'm pretty sure I am a memeber of the FTOQLD Yahoo email group.

Will keep an eye out for more details next month.
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

Yep,

You will find a lot of QLD member's are already cruising the forums.......

Most people just find e-mailing through Yahoo quicker and easier especially if you are at work.

Cheers

Chris
blk_fto
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

Where to meet: Car Park at big BP near Caboolture at approximately 10:00am ready for a 10:30 am departure.

Lunch: Planning on having a picnic or BBQ lunch at Noosa Woods at the end of Hastings Street. Bring something along or sample something from the local shops. All of which are within reasonable walking distance.

(If planned venue is full then we will be continuing on to BBQ facilities along the Noosa River at Gympie terrace)

How long:All going well, we should reach Noosa in time for lunch, departure is at your leisure. Trip from Brisbane normally takes 1.5-2 hours at the most.

Mick has been kind enough to invite anyone to his place who would be interested in having a coffee before heading back to Brisbane.

Be Prepared: Please ensure you have topped up with fuel. (We are meeting at BP so there is no excuse)

A handful of decent driving CD’s will come in handy. (My personal preference is some of DJ Rob Jay’s work from the English FTO Club.)

Make sure you have some cash if you wish to purchase lunch.

Feel free to bring a UHF radio along if you have one as it makes communication much easier.

We’ll be using UHF channel 16. Contact Chris 0418 177 897. See you there!!
venus

I wish i wasnt working

Post by venus »

Hi i am new to FTO forums, i live in queensland and this cruise sounds great i hope you will be having more in the future as i will definetly be in. I drive a passion red FTO. Hope to see you guys in cruises in the future :D
i just wish i wasnt working saturday
indyfto
Grease Monkey

Re: I wish i wasnt working

Post by indyfto »

venus wrote:i just wish i wasnt working saturday
You can always call in sick :wink: Besides it's for a good cause and you'll not be disappointed I'm sure if you come along...
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

I have heard there is a bit of that "Saturday Flu" going round these days...............:-)

Chris
blk_fto